Maintenance: August 31, 2021

CommunityTeam

In otherwords their coding failed again and when they try to fix it something else will break. Stop employing Cracker Jacks box degreed people and you will be surprised how much that will fix. Edited by Alondo

I work in IT... we never tell the client it will be an "optimal repair time." We usually multiply by 3 whatever time we suspect something to be down.

This way if it takes longer then expected - no harm and if it is up sooner - you look like a hero. :)

I work in IT... we never tell the client it will be an "optimal repair time." We usually multiply by 3 whatever time we suspect something to be down.

This way if it takes longer then expected - no harm and if it is up sooner - you look like a hero. :)

Also known as "Scotty Time".

Hey never said it was a good idea. XD. I've done enough project installs to know that the stupidest things will add 10s of minutes each.

I can just imagine someone halfway through deploying a patch when they find out it wasn't layered correctly in the repository or someone remotely working on it had their net go out.

Umm, just vendor or deconstruct it, same as normal?

If nothing else you have 7 cargo bay pages and 7 legacy bay pages. Figure it out.

You wouldn't be able to use your legacy bank or vendor anything because of timers. You can deconstruct, but each time you do you would get a fresh stack of scraps each with their own timer. Running crew missions? Each time you fail is another stack with timers. Every time you open ANY crate with any activities, all items had a timer. This wasn't a short timer either. It was a 36 hour timer that only counts when you're logged onto the character.

Most people already have to use characters as storage since so much is legacy bound now. This is a much welcomed hotfix.

Not to be a negative nancy, but what could be so vital that this downtime had to be prime time hours. I think I saw something about bind times; if that doesnt affect gameplay, could that not have been a morning update.

Not that it matters; down is down.

• Dev Post
Hi everyone,

We will be taking down the servers for additional maintenance to deploy fixes regarding the item bind timers. Estimated downtime is 30 minutes. We will update this thread once servers are back up.

Thank you

Hi everyone,

Servers are back up. Thank you for your patience.