Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the fanboys need to get a grip and understand things from other folks point of view...

I'm at work, so I can't play for a little bit anyway, BUT that said, I have to agree with other comments here. I think the staggered launch was ill planned. They should have broken us up into batches and notified us as to which batch we were in. That way, they still didn't have to tell us when, but at least we would have some idea of which wave we would be in. That's something to hold onto. The looking and waiting is hard to do when everyone is excited about something we've waited years for.

My 2 cents.

Since this is the most active thread, thought i'd make a post... why the hell not.

But yah... i really thought i'd be one of the earlier access people since I ordered mine on 7/23/2011 and applied the code on the same day as well. I guess not.

At this rate, people that ordered like last month or last week probably will get 1 day of early access, or maybe few hours of early access. Sux... kinda bad for them since they did pre-order but wont get the long enough early access time.

That's not the point. The point is they clearly lied when they said the invites will be going in by pre-order times.

The game hasn't even started and Bioware reveals their true face.

What is the point then?

They are pre-launching two days a head of schedule and you get to cry about it because you are not in?

Where do you self-serving crybabies get off?

What kinda bothers me is the lack of communication from the game editors. I took this afternoon off, and tomorrow to play this game.

Now I understand the fact that they want a stagerring start, and applaud their way of doing, but the lack of communication of :

Your pre-order was 452'874 which means you will be able to play the game between the 14th-15th. Cant be to hard to send a bulk mail can it? You developpe one of the most stat of the art's game in the universe, but can't send your customers a simple mail of when and how?

I'm looking for the marketing side of this, normally there is always one, but cannot find a thing!

I found on some other forums that people who CANCELLED their pre-order have got access and still can join LIVE if they re valide the payment. They recieved that mail at launch time of the USA. One actually re ordered and could play right away.

It is not suitable to treate paying customers this way. You can't say something, then say nothing to follow up. Wet the apetite then say theres no meal. It's bad marketing.

This may be something in the long run that will ruin this game : communication, updates, client services, bugs etc etc.

Me to except I pre-ordered the 14th of July. I even sent a email to game on the 21st and asked when I'll get the code but no reply until the 26th :(. I even got the actual game in the mailbox today and have the game box besides me and have redeemed my CD-Key but can't play the game, right now I wished I got the actual box after I got the early game access. It's torture to see the shiny box with cd's and not be able to play! ^^ xD

You did not pre order on the 14th, you placed a speculative order with game; pre orders only went live on the 21st, anything else was complete fantasy from their company to sell you a copy