• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post
Is there achievements to do on it's phase, we found it :

https://imgur.com/tWNiZ3z

can you confirm ?

To clear up any confusion, any Achievements you see on PTS prior to phase 2 do not actually work towards PTS rewards. Once we launch phase 2 we will make sure to clearly communicate the Achievements required for rewards, what the rewards are, etc. So look for that in the phase 2 blog, you don't need to worry about those Achievements for now.

-eric

To clear up any confusion, any Achievements you see on PTS prior to phase 2 do not actually work towards PTS rewards. Once we launch phase 2 we will make sure to clearly communicate the Achievements required for rewards, what the rewards are, etc. So look for that in the phase 2 blog, you don't need to worry about those Achievements for now.

-eric

Why does the achievement specifically say phase 1?

Edited by TheRandomno

-eric

Great, so... that didn't count for anything? We have to go back to PTS later and do the grouping stuff for the titles again?

-eric

/bow /thanks

Great, so... that didn't count for anything? We have to go back to PTS later and do the grouping stuff for the titles again?

You're lucky, I've been doing it all and it hasn't counted, happy to hear the confirmation post...

-eric

Nice to see that. Ty.

• Dev Post
Any news on when PTS is coming back?

Sure thing! PTS will not be coming back up today as we are working through some patch issues. Hopeful for it to be ready for tomorrow but I will swing back into the thread tomorrow and let you know.

-eric

Sure thing! PTS will not be coming back up today as we are working through some patch issues. Hopeful for it to be ready for tomorrow but I will swing back into the thread tomorrow and let you know.

-eric

Eric when will we see the post for 2.0 testing I mean things are being left till the last minute atleast give us testers details so we can prepare as in will Transfers be back for 2.0 testing phases so we can have our real legacy's I just think everything will be way off in balance because so much was missing when we have tested so far.

• Dev Post

We brought PTS down this morning to deploy another patch. This patch is meant to address the group finder issues we were seeing. As a note you will notice that a few things are happening:

• Players will notice they may now earn Renown crates, these crates are currently bugged, the contents are not intended. Don't worry about giving us feedback on these crates for now as they are not fully implemented.
  • Any existing gear that you have will show their amplifiers as "null". Purchasing new versions of that gear will fix the problem.
  • The final boss of Hammer Station is dropping a large amount of loot (more than intended). Also that boss is despawning very quickly so loot em' quick if you kill them.

We will be bringing PTS back up early this afternoon Austin time. Thanks all.

-eric

Ditto. Having the same problem. Tried toons on both Hutta and Korriban. I barely get onto Odessen, then I get booted back to the log-in screen with most of my settings reset to default and any progress made (namely Modestly Wealthy and Rich achievements and exploration and codex entries at the beginning) reset. So much for the get-quick-rich scheme that Gault told me about. I should never have listened to him. In all seriousness, though, it's minorly annoying because I see other people actually doing things on Odessen for those brief seconds I'm there, like actually interacting with the vendors. One other note that I can potentially think of is that I do use the old style original physical security key. Not sure if that even affects it, but thought I'd throw it out there.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

After some investigation it looks like there is an issue which is causing some headaches. It is causing an issue where a players can get kicked, or, if you are in the process of loading, you may get "stuck" loading.

We are going to bring PTS offline for today while we look into solutions. I will swing back into the thread tomorrow and let you know what's up. Thanks everyone for trying to jump in today!

-eric

Hey folks,

Pts is back online....

(a few minutes later)

Hey folks pts is yet again offline.

Later in September...

Hey folks, there are game breaking bugs, but don't worry you can keep playing our mess of a game since you should be used to it by now, it will get fixed, in a month or two, or whenever, cause if ti is friday we will resume work next week.

Must say that Bioware is a sinking boat, no wonder a certain ex-dev is leaving it right now x'D