Streaming GSF

Drakkolich

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Streams up on Bastion for Super Serious Night!!!!!!!

Edit: All done for tonight, What a night. Finished off the last game after 11, with a coordinated premade vs premade game to end it all. :)

Edited by Drakkolich

Streams up, doing some 1v1's Scout vs Gunship on Progenitor vs Bolo / Rei-ko today.

Edit: Done for today, managed to get many games vs Rei-ko today I'll get those videos up so we can analyze them. :)

Edited by Drakkolich

Just wanted to mention that I've been watching some of the vids on Youtube, etc. So you have at least 1 new subscriber this week. :)

Honestly, I'm a little impressed that you can narrate and play at the same time. ;)

Thanks I appreciate the sub. If you want a specific video of a build or ship you play let me know I like having some direction in making stuff. :)

As for narrating while playing it definitely is a challenge sometimes, I often lose my train of thought because I'm concentrating. I love interacting with the stream though, so if you do come watch talk to me in the chat!

If you want a specific video of a build or ship you play let me know I like having some direction in making stuff.!

If I may add a small (well, honestly, it's rather large:rolleyes:) request: I would very much like to see some different styles of playing the Legion/Warhammer as a supporting ship, as in defending a node in Domination or a fellow gunship in TDM for example - Tactics, movement, choosing of targets and drone positioning...that kind of stuff.

I'm a regular watcher of your recorded streams, unfortunately the time difference doesn't allow me to regularly come by watching live :)

Edited by OKonst

The two builds I see a lot of:

Standard Type 2 Bomber (all have repair probe):

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=7286381&postcount=2

(heavy / seeker / railgun drone / shield converter / light armor, large reactor, regen mag, comms sensor)

"Sitting Duck" node support:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=7540295&postcount=260

(heavy / seeker / interdiction drone / interdiction drive / light armor, large reactor, regen mag, comms sensor)

[note: I play this with deflection armor to help if I have to deal with enemy mines]

And my personal favorite that I play more than any-

Fleet Support Girl Bomber:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=7582884&postcount=268

(heavy / concussion / railgun drone / interdiction drive / reinforced armor, large reactor, regen mag, range sensor)

Drako generally doesn't like that last build, and was shocked that it's almost always on my bar. Lack of seeker mines means inability to defend drones from scouts at all, and in general this bomber gets absolutely destroyed by battle scouts. The compensation is that if you have any peels from those guys at all, you are pretty constantly threatening anything within about 12km. Between the ability to boost into concussion range, put a repair near any other bomber, and put a railgun down to cover people, it's just a very multipurpose build, and it's easily my favorite deathmatch bomber build.

So IMO make him play that!

With Nadia.

Make him play that with Nadia as the copilot.

If I may add a small (well, honestly, it's rather large:rolleyes:) request: I would very much like to see some different styles of playing the Legion/Warhammer as a supporting ship, as in defending a node in Domination or a fellow gunship in TDM for example - Tactics, movement, choosing of targets and drone positioning...that kind of stuff.

I'm a regular watcher of your recorded streams, unfortunately the time difference doesn't allow me to regularly come by watching live :)

Hey I got to play a couple of Legion/Warcarrier games in my last session for ya, they however were pretty one sided sadly I tried to talk about placement a little but we had quite a few people in mumble and I probably didn't do a great job. I can make highlights of the games if you need to me too, next time I play I'll try to do a little better commentary for ya.

Also what time would be good for me to stream for ya? If you tell me a time/day I can set something up. :)

Edited by Drakkolich