Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually good pace of communications, my only gripe is that for months and months we've been told that invites to EGA would be based on date of purchase and not code entry.

I bought my game on 21st but the code took couple of days to arrive from Gamestop. Not a deal breaker, just waiting somewhat sucks.

Thanks for this update. It's not precise, but I wasn't expecting precise. Now, I think I'll get ready for work early, just in case I get in around 10. That way I should have time to create some characters before work.

Yea I hate it when those elitists at the Sizzler get seated before me just because they were there before I showed up! Jerks!

LMAO. I know. How dare they arrive before me? What makes them so great?

i pre-ordered mine a while ago thru gamestation, but i only entered my code last monday, does this mean seein as i didnt do the smart thing and entered it in strait away that im going to miss ALOT of the early access?

It did say early access would be granted in order that the codes were redeemed

Thanks for the update. If only there was a way to check when I redeemed my code; I thought I redeemed the 21st. I suppose that knowing won't exactly change my early access start time anyway :p. Hope things are going well out in Austin. Congrats!

To check the date you redeemed your pre-order code, login to your account on swtor.com. Click on My Account in the upper right hand corner of the page. On the right hand side there will be a Code Redemption button. Click on that. The bottom of the page should say Code Redemption history. The date you entered your pre-order code will be there.

Miccas

Bioware, you are being overly cautious. The three people in my guild already playing on Legions of Lettow server are running around in empty zones, literally a dozen people in Hutta starter zone. They all pre-ordered on the 21st, time to start opening this us a bit and get those starter zones halfway busy or this is going to be an exercise in frustration for those of us who ordered a few days later.

Thanks for the update. I pre-ordered on the 23rd of July, so I expect to get in reasonably soon. However I can wait as my sense of self entitlement doesn't outweigh my intelligence.

Probably the most intelligent thing posted in the entirety of these forums. I commend thee!

if you are releasing 10k players per wave you can estimate how many waves you have. You don't even need to tell us how many players per wave, just tell us how many waves total. Maybe even let us know which months have which wave numbers. I want to get to sleep but damn this OCD

An observation: First wave was sent at 7:15 EST The next was sent at 8:45 EST AND the second wave was sent "early" So I'm guessing is their AIM is to send out a wave every 2 hours or so depending on how the servers react. So, that being said. Expect the next wave between 10:15 and 10:30 depending on how things go.

Help me anyone..

It says when I log in on my account here at the website that I first must text in my product regestration code and I did but it says that I must redeem before I redeem a game card! I bought the digital download which means that I should have a 30 days subscription card at least, but it says I haven't! If I try to use the code more times, it says it's already used! Help please!!!

This is Early Access. You will not have to worry about paying for time until Dec. 20th. Stop freaking out.

Edit: By paying for time I mean putting on a form of credit card or game card. You will get 30 days free.

Edited by wikkod

My friend is online he pre-order 2/12 i thing all is just random..

Well i have been seeing alot of this. So either A. your (or your friend) lying or Bioware is lying. Sorry but until I see proof that anyone that preordred post july or even august got in already today Im siding w/ bioware.

Anyways these threads are giving me something to read while at work. :D