Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty disgusted to be honest. I assumed by the wording on the website that if I pre-ordered I would be able to play UP TO 5 days earlier if I wanted too... where the heck is my invite???

Pre order is a pre order, i'm shocked the company is so mis-leading in their product.

If I don't get in the next day or so, i'm cancelling because if this is anything to go by the companies behaviour then I for sure will not be playing the game.

Still can't believe the amount of biodrones in here. I still can't get over the fact that they're not giving prior information on when you will be able to log in. Some, including me will be checking every couple of hours to see if they got in. I'm only doing this for 2 days, after the 14th bioware can **** its self.

Keep on getting emails from other things...I keep on getting excited and let down lol. Waiting for 3rd wave then going to hop in the shower, just hope I don't get in while I am working tonight.

tHis so much lol every time my phone buzzes and I see an e-mail I get my hopes up even though I had to wait 13 days after I pre-order because of the issues with GameStop Canada and their codes. I have a hope that I'll get in today but don't think it will be likely. I would have liked since I have the day off today and it was way before they announce they changed the date too.

HO HO HO! I love the these forums. I can feel your anger, everyone. It makes you weaker! Gives you Stupid!

Only by giving in to your hate will you defeat your intelligence thus your journey towards the Dumb Side will be complete!

*yawn* I'm takin' in stride, yo.

Edited by Ashlotte

^ Not even the fan boy's can argue with its logic.

I saw no logic at all. If bioware released a list and for ANY reason couldn't hold to that, no one would let them live it down. That has been a fact thus far during development. They aren't releasing dates or names for that very reason, in case something happens so they don't have to go back on yet another thing that they've said.

I love it! Bioware has actually done us all a favor by releasing in waves. Yes, they load tested the servers in beta, but did any of you sit down and think about having 1 million pre-order players all starting at the same time on every server? Can you imagine the wait time for sig mobs and interactions? The ganking of shinies, and general crowdedness of the prologue areas? I for one am glad that they have decided to do it this way. If you have waited for three or so years for the game, wouldn't you want to enjoy the game when you play instead of being frustrated with every other player competing for the same open world areas stuff? Just sayin.....But please keep up the whining, it is amusing. :):):):p

No kidding. Its insane to think they would do it any other way. People need to grow up in a huge way. This thread is pathetic.

ROFL...I just checked my account - and even though I redeemed my code right when I pre-ordered, it NOW says I didn't redeem my code yet ROFL

***???

-.-

If your account says something to the effect of:

" You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access

Color Stone (Virtual Item)

Download Game Client

You can now download the game client and patch the game. Watch for an email invitation from The Old Republic team to begin your Early Access."

You are pre-ordered and eligible for early game access. The other code entry refers to the key you recieve on release day from your digital or physical copy of the game and has no bearing on your early access

Wow... I guess folks are just posting to blow of steam because I highly doubt anyone is actually reading all the rants.

I wanted to just mention that we can be happy this game is here. After waiting years, what's a few days?

And if folks get in a few days before you so what? You'll make up those days in the coming years. I don't see the big deal.

I appreciate wanting to get in asap due to excitement.. I get that, I want to play too but geez have some patience already. You will get to play.

anything to do with ea tends to **** **** up

i mean look at bf3 and all the errors it had at launch

unexplainable emails about what to do with your product codes

what else can they **** up, it seems all they can do is release sports games

anything off of xbox gets ****ed up