Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

I paid in full on July 27th, got an email on the 27th saying:

Thank you for registering your Pre-Order Code. You are now registered for the following items:

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

Early game access

Color Stone (Virtual Item)

and yet my code redemption history says I redeemed it on 11-2-11. Did I get screwed?

Not in yet.

There are two dates listed. One is for your pre-order redemption date and the second is the early access granting date. That date is November 2, 2011 for everyone (that pre-ordered prior to 11-2-11) so look for that other date for your pre-order date.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really nonsense for everyone who bought the collector's editions.

I've already talked people who ordered way early not get in and more than a few who ordered late and have gotten in.

I totally understand the staggered invites, but it still feels like I'm being cheated out of something I paid a LOT of money for.

Not a good way to start.

You were promised an *UP TO* 5 days early access. It is now 7 days until release...And you feel cheated?!

i think its all BS, waves, *** is that, all i ever heard from the beginning of this game is how they kept pushing back the release date cause they wanted no problems with servers when they finally release the game, now we all have to wait again, does this quote sound familiar?," hurry up and wait", what the **** Bioware is a fail and EA id def. part of it

People are forgetting (or just want to argue) that you didn't pay for early access. You paid for a pre-order, that is, a reservation for a copy of the game - digital or not.

-Everything- else, is a BONUS.

I personally don't care either way and i put my pre-order in kinda late due to some gamestop issues, but according to the description on amazon and on the box, you "are" paying for early accesss.

I am confident that everyone will get some early access TBH. I think this is why the waves started two days early.

Can someone from EU explain to me how the heck they preordered the game in summer?? I for myself am quite sure that the pre-order was first available on October.

Pre-ordered 2 x DDE via Origin on the 25th of July and a CE from GAME in-store on the same day, entered all the codes that day too so I have no idea why you couldn't pre-order until October :(

Can someone from EU explain to me how the heck they preordered the game in summer?? I for myself am quite sure that the pre-order was first available on October.

x-law Im in the UK and I pre-ordered my CE on the 21st of July from the link on this site it was simple. I did not get my pre-order code till the 28th as Im sure most people did since it took awhile for pre-order codes to get out. I have also not gotten into early access yet so good luck if you have ordered after july.

Okay so I used my pre-order code as soon as I received it and no doublt i'll get in early access when EA/Bioware think I deserve to. But when will I receive my Game product registration code I ordered from Origin?? anyone received theirs yet or will it be on the 20th or so for DE (Digital edition) buyers?

now i just want to die :( some suicide thoughts from not allowed to play since T've been glued since 1 CET today :'(

If that guy is telling the truth about ordering December and getting in already then something is seriously wrong :|

I pre ordered the day we was able, and entered my code months ago, so this guy who apprently ordered and registered in December I think is full of the Smelly brown stuff!

on the other hand if it is true.... ***!

i'm sure Bioware wouldn't do that to us! and I Hope they haven't forgot about the people the other side of the Ocean :)

I should of been in first! i spent £150 on a collectors edition! no fair :(

I JUST WANT TO KILL SOME JEDI!

The 5 bucks is deducted from the price of the game, so no one ripped you off.

Just because the server isn't full doesn't mean that the starting areas aren't full.

If they put 2000 people on a server at once, and they all flood into 4 starting zones...it's gonna be a little rough trying to complete the early quests and get out of there.

Staggering the entry is about more than just server population. What good would it do you to be in the game if you had to wait 2 hours for a quest target to respawn, or the zones were laggy because everyone was still in them?

Just learn some patience. It is the season of giving and charity, Bioware is going to give your a gift of free game time. So why not show you deserve it?

You'd think most of you people have nothing else in their life worth anything. That's kinda sad.

should of been a mass release of codes for any pre orders before today.....pretty sure people paid their money for a reason.....maybe im wrong but when i pre order something its so that i get the same amount of time on the game as other gamers not to start an mmo late.....cannot believe the lack of respect for the gamers and fans.

I'm not sure why they couldn't give us this information beforehand. It seems like they had it planned out. It would have eased a lot of people's minds.

Jeeeebus!

They did tell you, but you chose not to read teh terms and conditinos!

If ignorance is bliss, why is everyone so unhappy?

This is pretty stupid. Everyone spends the specified amounts for thier pre-order packages yet only a fraction of us get to start our early game access on time. Does this mean the rest of us get alittle bit of our money back for every day we are delayed early game access? :mad: