View Single Post

PiiTarr
08.14.2017 , 06:21 PM | #2290
Quote: Originally Posted by MeNaCe-NZ View Post
Oh so he DID personally attack a whole community now? You said he didn't though? I'm confused.
What he did do was state RPers who want to be special snowflakes, not all RPers. How is insulting RPers that want to be special snowflakes by stating they want to be special snowflakes insulting an entire community - oh and worse yet "personally attacking" them ... not sure how you personally attack a whole community but ok.

At least if that's what you are referring to (it's hard to say since you contradict yourself to begin with).

Also quoting your 2 statements made back to back is not out of context at all - it IS THE context. I suggest you take time and think through your posts before clicking submit reply because this post you havem ade here isn't improving things any.

Accusing people of things they've not actually done is really poor form.
Take your own advice. I don't have time to spoon feed you the rest of what you missed, but here's the stuff to which I was responding:

From post #2235
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
Also, sorry to say it but it sounds somewhat funny... the entire RP community shuddering and fearing a player will stand in their midst with their biggest mount.
From post #2253
Oh but I am not personally attacking anyone,
Correct me if I am wrong but it certainly feels that way with the quotation marks and such.