View Single Post

Ylliarus
08.14.2017 , 06:13 PM | #2286
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Except that you have been doing the same thing. You cast insults at roleplayers and then turn around and say you are a roleplayer, which I am beginning to doubt. While roleplayers are not perfect neither is any group but yet in this thread you continue to insult roleplayers and then turn around and claim to be a roleplayer.

There is no group that is perfect but if you claim to be in a specific group it would seem that you would not insult the group you are part of.

I don't pvp but yet I don't call them names or insult them . Your problem is you want one thing one server when there has been other people saying compromise in 2 servers or 3 depending on what they want to do with the European server but yet when someone says that, they are told they are not trying to compromise, but yet they are. You are the one not trying to reach an agreement.
Want me to show you my RP files? Stories I wrote as well as some RP scenes I documented or made screenshots of? Honestly I'll happily share them with you so you can judge for yourself whether my claim of being an rp'er is right or wrong. As a matter of fact in the Fan Fiction part of these forums I posted a thread with stories I wrote about a character I roleplayed for years. It's called "Tales of Lord Kosmarr", feel free to read it! Also I can refer you to multiple people I had rp'ed with to confirm that I was an rp'er for years. Sadly the thing is that one can turn their own against them which was the case with the RP community and me.

And I am not trying to actively insult anyone, I am merely stating what experiences I have had with the RP community of the Progenitor as well as those of others that I had witnessed on the SWTOR-RP forums. The threads are there to read, I am not thinking up stuff to shame the RP community but the reasons why I name part of the RP community toxic and a cesspool (or better said it can be at times) are all there to be found and read. Multiple RP'ers I was friends with had moved to entire different games like ESO because of how horrible rp'ers would treat their fellow rp'ers. So I am not basing my statements on nothing, you know.
The One, True Lord Ryssius
Playing SWTOR since November 2012
Darth Malgus [EU]