SWTOR - A-Team?

Calypo

It was a little awkward and jarring in spots, but only in a few spots. Other than that, I gotta give you a high five, mate. That was pretty damn good, and I'm rather jealous that I didn't think of something like this for my own guild.

It was a little awkward and jarring in spots, but only in a few spots. Other than that, I gotta give you a high five, mate. That was pretty damn good, and I'm rather jealous that I didn't think of something like this for my own guild.

We made it in a very short time and because of the game mechanics it was kinda difficult to shoot... But thanks for your compliments guys... :)

We made it in a very short time and because of the game mechanics it was kinda difficult to shoot... But thanks for your compliments guys... :)

Yeah, I have no doubt that it was a bit of a pain to create, but considering what you managed to accomplish just by recording in-game footage, I want to see what you can do when Bioware finally wises up and gives us the ability to create the equivalent to a WoW Model Viewer (and they'd be idiots not to).

One word of advice I would give, though, is when you re-make this in the future, get rid of the computer generated voice at the beginning and use a real person's voice. It's the major thing I was talking about when I had said it was a wee bit jarring in spots.

Yeah, I have no doubt that it was a bit of a pain to create, but considering what you managed to accomplish just by recording in-game footage, I want to see what you can do when Bioware finally wises up and gives us the ability to create the equivalent to a WoW Model Viewer (and they'd be idiots not to).

One word of advice I would give, though, is when you re-make this in the future, get rid of the computer generated voice at the beginning and use a real person's voice. It's the major thing I was talking about when I had said it was a wee bit jarring in spots.

you'll be loughing, but that was my voice! :D The problem with that is my voicerecorder. But you're right in general. I definetely need a better voicerecorder besides the standard one from windows... :)

Edited by Calypo

you'll be loughing, but that was my voice! :D The problem with that is my voicerecorder. But you're right in general. I definetely need a better voicerecorder besides the standard one from windows... :)

Really? Oh geez. I am so sorry, then. I definitely didn't mean to insult your voice. Um, yeah, definitely need a better voice recorder. And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find me a dark corner somewhere to hide in and wait until someone else makes a fool of themselves. Ahem.

Really? Oh geez. I am so sorry, then. I definitely didn't mean to insult your voice. Um, yeah, definitely need a better voice recorder. And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find me a dark corner somewhere to hide in and wait until someone else makes a fool of themselves. Ahem.

HAHA...no prob dude! :cool:

• 3 weeks later...