In-Game Events for December

DanielSteed

Great to hear about the upcoming events! Especially happy to see these ship decorations. They've been appearing in the decoration list for a while without a known source, and plenty of us have been wanting them, so it's nice to find out they've be anniversary rewards. Just want to check one thing.

We are happy to celebrate out 8th anniversary on December 20th! To mark this milestone, a special “Anniversary Personnel” vendor can be found on the fleet with new Class Ship Stronghold Decorations. All previous anniversary rewards will also be available during this limited time as well.

Last year, we were also told that all previous anniversary rewards would be available during this time, but in fact only some years were (if I recall correctly, just the previous two years' rewards). I hope that this year the description is correct and that all previous rewards will in fact be made available. Thanks. :)

Great to hear about the upcoming events! Especially happy to see these ship decorations. They've been appearing in the decoration list for a while without a known source, and plenty of us have been wanting them, so it's nice to find out they've be anniversary rewards. Just want to check one thing.

Last year, we were also told that all previous anniversary rewards would be available during this time, but in fact only some years were (if I recall correctly, just the previous two years' rewards). I hope that this year the description is correct and that all previous rewards will in fact be made available. Thanks. :)

I second this hope! There are a couple of things I have long admired!

"Smirks" Let's see how long it takes someone to come to the forum to complain about the snowballs. :p

Well, since you've already started the Meta I was watching for (complaining about the the complaining about the snowballs) I shall return the favor and say...

.. Why does BW insist on making events that are purely designed to annoy the players NOT taking part in them?

(of which the same could be said for both Lifeday, and Rakghoul events)

PSA:

Companions count for the shoot other players achievements, and are much faster

Hello everyone!

Today we updated the in-game events schedule for December. This month will see Relics of the Gree, Rakghoul Insurgence, and Bounty Contract Week occurring. Along with those, Life Day and our Eight Year Anniversary will be happening as well!

What about patch 6.0.2 schedule (and patch notes!) would like these ASAP please to plan my playing.