Developer Update: Introduction to Disciplines

TaitWatson

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this won't come with a dumb-down.. I like the rotations we have.. They are easy but maximizing them still needs some work. I hope the utility points will actually be useful and allow for a numbers of variations and not just one for PvP and one for PvE.

And between.. With this new system.... I hope you plan to make so we can have more than 22 toons on a single server ;)

I finally get my Jugg to the point i really am having fun again playing the class and now your about to take it from me and make me start over. Whats next you'll tell us to get some of those skills it will cost us REAL MONEY Cartel Coins BW likes to call it.

If that is the case, this may be the straw that finally breaks this PLAYERS Back....

My thoughts exactly. And I knew this would happen eventually. It is a natural evolution.

It is.. if it doesn't come to also dumbing down the rotations and specs. Sure it wil destroy the hybrids.. I can live with it. But if it makes every single spec simple to focus guardian level.. I'm off to a better game.

I finally get my Jugg to the point i really am having fun again playing the class and now your about to take it from me and make me start over. Whats next you'll tell us to get some of those skills it will cost us REAL MONEY Cartel Coins BW likes to call it.

If that is the case, this may be the straw that finally breaks this PLAYERS Back....

What the hell are you gibbering about chicken little?

I'm curious to see how it plays out. But one of my big concerns is, what does it do to make it easier/harder to switch roles. I'm sure we've all been there, on a flashpoint, we need a healer, someone could do a field respec into healer and it takes forever - and what I've wanted most of all is a way to store two specs and make it easy to flip between them.