tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rishi, persona Ship seem bugged too.

And Droumd Kaas has the loading screen of death

EDIT: At last the guild ship is working and quiting the game via Alt+F4 results in the Char getting trown back to where they started.

Edited by Gamemaron

I can log on my character(s) on

- Hutta

- Korriban

- Ord Mantell

- Nar Shaddaa Stronghold (Where the majority of my characters is logged out)

- Fury (Inquisitor ship)

but not on my character(s) on

- Imperial fleet

- Dromund Kaas

- Coruscant

And someone in /1 on Korriban said that every planet but the starter planets are inaccessable...

Hey all,

You should be seeing recovery in some of the affected areas now. Let me know if you are still having issues.

-eric

Could it be, because lots of peoples are going offline...

btw 2 out 3 Hammer Station are not playable, because of the 60% loading screen issue.

My Star wars old Republic well not load up and play the game I hope they can fix this problem get this game working again.my loading screen in my game I did not do anything wrong to other players I am all was quit type playing the game. My game worked fine two days ago.

I really do not understand it anymore ... I've been playing this game for 6 years now and I love it ...

I never had the Internet problems that others have that are supposed to be on Scandinavian lines ...

I came back after a short break for 6.0 ... but since then I can barely play ... and slowly I'm tired ....

I like to pay my subscription, but if I can never play .. for what ?

Especially the people who work and can only play in the evening have real problems.

In the German forum is no admin or moderator more there, who helps us or takes care of the community.

Only when we write in the English forum something happens after hours ...

Meanwhile, many German players no longer believe in a coincidence. Only the German-speaking server has problems, only the German-speaking community has no admin and mods more ... only the German server is maintained during the day at main playing time. Many players now see it as intent ...

I do not know what to think about it anymore.

With many other players, I switched from Tulak Hord to Darth Malgus, where there are simply no problems ... and now I can spend money on a character transfer so I can play ...

I pay money every month ... do not get for what I pay ... get no compensation ... and now I can pay more money so it's still possible to play ... just because mistakes are not fixed. ..

And what bothers me even more ... that is never said where the problem lies or what it was ...

And always when all players are offline, the problem is 'resolved'.

As soon as we have main time it's back.

And therefore for info ... most Germans play between 1pm EDT - 7pm EDT .. or 10am PDT- 4pm PDT, if I have converted it correctly now ... in any case 6pm UTC - 12pm UTC.

Please do something ... maybe you are the only Star Wars MMO .... but not the only 'good' MMO and I can at least play there ....

(PS: Since yesterday my char is on Quesh ... since 14 hours I can not log in with this one anymore)

A bunch of players just got disconnected at 12:37pm UTC. Looks like more server problems are about to start now that we move into prime time.

The Quesh PvE instance stayed bugged throughout the whole night but other than that, gameplay was mostly fine for the past 14+ hours till now. I am inclined to believe that the server cannot handle the load during prime time.

Edited by Jerba