Star Wars Insider Issue #207

JackieKo

Hi everyone!

Truly an honor to see SWTOR’s very own Darth Malgus on the front cover of Star Wars Insider's January (#207) issue. What a way to celebrate our 10 year anniversary! This special edition goes on sale December 8 exclusively at participating Comic Shops.

THANKS for the continued posts & info, Jackie! (if not for you, these forums would be rather hopeless tbh)

Looking forward to reading the issue , although the cover doesn't actually say "SWTOR" (or anything) on it yet. So i'm going to presume the eventual issue itself is indeed directly about SWTOR & 10th Anniversary (and 7.0 or beyond) , as well as possibly the rumored 'Old Republic' timeline movie? :hope_03:

If so, this would also give me hope for our game. :ph_win:

Edited by Nee-Elder

I haven't bought an issue of Star Wars Insider since the early 2000s. They had quite a lot of information in them and were fun to sift through and read. But I was young and without much an allowance, so the few copies I do own will do.

Or they won't, because I cut out the "cool pictures" and I have no idea what I ended up taping or gluing them to. But yeah, there goes some of the pages, lol.

THANKS for the continued posts & info, Jackie! (if not for you, these forums would be rather hopeless tbh)

Looking forward to reading the issue , although the cover doesn't actually say "SWTOR" (or anything) on it yet. So i'm going to presume the eventual issue itself is indeed directly about SWTOR & 10th Anniversary (and 7.0 or beyond) , as well as possibly the rumored 'Old Republic' timeline movie? :hope_03:

If so, this would also give me hope for our game. :ph_win:

I have the exact same hopes myself. Either way I love seeing Malgus on the cover and will be buying a copy just for that alone.

• 2 months later...
I have the exact same hopes myself. Either way I love seeing Malgus on the cover and will be buying a copy just for that alone.

They changed the cover and ended up just putting VADER instead.

BTW, does anyone possibly have any transcript or photos of the actual SWTOR article ? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the interwebs yet....

They changed the cover and ended up just putting VADER instead.

BTW, does anyone possibly have any transcript or photos of the actual SWTOR article ? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the interwebs yet....

It's not the whole article, but Shintar from Going Commando blog posted an overview of the article with a screenshot of the first two pages. It looks like it was just an interview with Charles Boyd (SWTOR writer) and Orion Kellog (Lucasarts video game producer that manages all Old Republic stuff). Here's the link: https://swtorcommando.blogspot.com/2022/01/that-star-wars-insider-article.html

It's not the whole article, but Shintar from Going Commando blog posted an overview of the article with a screenshot of the first two pages. It looks like it was just an interview with Charles Boyd (SWTOR writer) and Orion Kellog (Lucasarts video game producer that manages all Old Republic stuff). Here's the link: https://swtorcommando.blogspot.com/2022/01/that-star-wars-insider-article.html

Awesome , THANKS for posting that ^ link at least.

Disappointing of course that the article itself was merely a "fluff piece" , with no surprises nor reveals nor anything to really get excited about.

But oh well, my expectations for BioWare have dropped so much since the KOTFE/KOTET expansion (which i loved) that i guess it doesn't really matter anymore.

I'm still trying desperately to hold onto *hope* for the upcoming post-7.0 SWTOR ...but it sure isn't easy. :(

Edited by Nee-Elder