Buried Evils - Taris

jordanph

• 11 months later...

Found the one on Taris almost on the top of the wall where the wines go down. Did search below and in front of it where it just took me in circles when scanning for it. Took me about 30min to find it.

Also check your mail. You will receive a mail with some enhancement potion that helps you locating it called "GSI Triangulation Enhancer Mark I"

Edited by Gunnier_DK

There is this item you get in the mail once you have talked to whoever the mission tells you to talk to at the very beginning. It is called the GSI Triangulation Enhancer. It is a consumable that makes the little green bar change in length as you get closed or farther away from whatever you seek.

• 2 years later...
i found the seed on taris but it was a bit tricky . Look at the names of the creatures that attack you in the area. There is one that is a Champoin and has seed right in the name !!! I clicked on it and WAAALAA may the force be with you:wea_03::wea_03::csw_redsaber:

/slaaaap Don't necro dead threads :p:rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

I just tried to collect the Seed on Corellia, and I've had no luck. I exited the game to seek help. This thread isn't as helpful as it could be. Luckily, I found a tutorial video on YouTube about how to use the Seeker Droids:

Following his advice, I'm going to have to try to get my hands on some Triangulation Enhancers Mk II, and see if that helps. I hope that video helps anyone else that's still trying to complete this quest, because the in-game instructions are almost non-existent, and what little the game does give us is as clear as mud. :rolleyes:

Following his advice, I'm going to have to try to get my hands on some Triangulation Enhancers Mk II, and see if that helps.

They do. From time to time I still go treasure hunting for these crazy achievements and I am not going without them. You get a narrower arc that makes it easier to pinpoint the location.

They do. From time to time I still go treasure hunting for these crazy achievements and I am not going without them. You get a narrower arc that makes it easier to pinpoint the location.

Yep, that did the trick! So, upon testing it out on Tatooine to get the Seed there, I returned to Correllia, used the Mk II Enhancer, and then pulled the Seed from the very FIRST spot I tried! :rolleyes:

Now to get the ones on Hoth and Taris...