Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Early access is a favor NOT an entitlement. They are SEVEN days out from launch and they said that you MAY get five days of early access. DO THE MATH people! I dont see any fault in what they are doing and I appreciate their efforts to do things right. I preordered in early August and will wait patiently for my email ( though I am chomping at the bit...lol) Be mature people and have patience. I doubt anyone posting these flaming doomsday posts have EVER launched such an anticipated game in their lives and they are surely showing their lack of knowledge. YOU WILL GET TO PLAY! THE WORLD WILL NOT END BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT LEVEL 50 YET! Last but not least...If you are that downcast because you didnt get an invite in the first minute...you really need to re-evaluate your priorities in life

The only thing i dont understand is that people logging today will also log tomorrow and every day until the 20th.

how is this helping the servers? instead of 1M ppl logging today, they got 100k logging today, 250k logging tomorrow, and 1M logging 2 days from now.

it will stugger when everyone has their early access anyway, i dont see how going by waves helps the fact that when everyone can login, everyone will.

This is what I have been thinking as well. It seems like rather than letting the real player numbers onto their server and then doing damage control accordingly, they are just prolonging the inevitable.

I doesn't matter the number of safe guards they try to put in place its a huge MMO launch, theyre always rough, and if you a real gamer then you know to expect a rough first couple weeks, thats why the 1st months is free.

Now I can not get in game, because I do not have active subscription.

This is really not right. I am looking at my Pre-order card right now and it reads "Pre-order Now to get early game access".

Uhh...read your System Alerts

If you see the "There is currently no active subscription on this account" error message when trying to access the game this means that your account is not yet flagged for game access. This error message will disappear once your Early Access begins.

In order to find out when you will be able to start to play, please be patient and keep checking your emails for your Early Access invitation.

You will also find updates about invites going out in this thread on the general forums: Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here.

We look forward to seeing you in-game!

You guys are ***** bioware wow. If I would have known you woulda done this I wouldn't have even pre ordered or bought the game at all.

Me, my little brother, and my dad all took the day off today, excited to play your game. Instead, you tell us all this ******** day one, and now its likely we won't be playing at all for who knows how long.

You guys are *********** lying *****, I feel totally betrayed. Cuz its not like there was ANY information on how this worked until today, you cheated a bunch of people into thinking they would have early access, when alot of us likely wont have it until a day or 2 until launch.

**** you bioware, if I could reverse the preorder I would. Hate lying sack of **** companys.

Firstly, you have a serious anger problem. God help your parents if Santa doesn't bring you the pressie you demanded !!

Secondly, am I to understand that there are THREE (3) people in your home that ordered SWTOR, took days off school/work w/e and NONE of the 3 of you actually read the forums or how EGA works? Tsk Tsk Tsk on you. You have no entitlement to 13th and 14th of Dec, that's just something that BW decided to do to. Your quote ( **** you bioware, if I could reverse the preorder I would. Hate lying sack of **** ) I am sure there are a few more people reading this reply that wish you could reverse your order too. I hope I never have the misfortune to team with your raging, spoilt little brat self.!!

Checking the server status list makes me wonder..

Our guild was assigned to a server which is already full and none of us got in yet... how does it add up?! What's the meaning of implenting guilds already in if you won't be able to enter the world your guild is in?!

are any europeans getting access today?

i wish they wouldn't send me an email saying that it possibe to get early access today, when infact it seems impossible!

Some peeps from my guild got in already (and they are from europe too). so i assume: YES.

There will be two(2) more waves - a bonus wave of invite on the way.

Sweet! you guys rock! I figured 4 waves and that's it for today. I hope that means things are going well during the initial load of players. gives me hope that you will be more adventurous on the notion of increasing the size of your waves and frequency.

To those users out there who are upset about your early access. be patient as Bioware is just following procedure to ensure a solid experience once in game. Soon enough we will all be in game and having fun. All this waiting will be behind us and thanks to precaution on their part we will be less likely to have issues or crashes while playing.

Also do not miss read what I just said please. If you get in game and the server just happens to crash it does not mean Bioware screwed us again! It happens even to the big corporate companies too. At least we're not dealing with the PS3 Network blunder! :p

I would like to know how it can be posted by Bioware/SW:TOR that "Invites are being sent out depending on when the redemption code was recieved - Early Access Waves-Updating Here; Stephen Ried, 10:03 am/13Dec2011", when people that didn't pre-order til november (or even early december!) were sent access and are playing the game

Please google the term "trolling". There's your answer.

:csw_yoda: Much anger I sense in this thread. The Dark Side this is. Patience I ask of you young padawans. Loss of game time you fear, fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger, anger leads to suffering. Let go of your anger, only pain will come of it. Edited by GalenDurron

Lol Ihave the patience to wait. After all I have been waiting for this for a few years now, what is another day or two correct? lol Keep up the good work Bioware. I trust you and i know this game will be well worth the way ^^

So whether or not i get my email today or tomorrow or sometime during EA, or when i pick up my copy on release I will see all of you fellow TOR fans in game and look forward to meeting you.

Long Live the Sith Empire ;D

More people like this please.