Bounty Contract Week - 12/22

TaitWatson

Hey folks,

We have identified the issues that caused the Bounty Contract Week to not activate as expected. Due to the nature of the issues and the impending holiday, we will not be fixing the event and it will return as scheduled in January.

I apologize for any inconvenience, and hope you enjoy Life Day and the Double XP event!

Thanks!

-Tait

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you just sell 11 month subs and give us 1 month free since we all know no one works at Bioware in December and I'm tired of paying for a broken game that doesn't get fixed at this time of the year, every year.

Hey folks,

We have identified the issues that caused the Bounty Contract Week to not activate as expected. Due to the nature of the issues and the impending holiday, we will not be fixing the event and it will return as scheduled in January.

I apologize for any inconvenience, and hope you enjoy Life Day and the Double XP event!

Thanks!

-Tait

Thank you for letting us know, although I do tend to wonder at times if one or more of the quality control people likes Baby Ruth bars and has a Superman T-Shirt.

Due to the nature of the issues and the impending holiday, we will not be fixing the event and it will return as scheduled in January.

So you will simply leave this broken event (the second in a row!) as it is and not have someone put in some overtime to get it fixed. This will probably also be the case until February when 4.1 hits, because your patching performance has always been very, very lackluster in the time between December and January.

I have no words left at this point. You guys simply don't care anymore.

Do you guys hire? I love to take all of all of December as a holiday every year.

And yet when I claimed that we had the month of Thanksgiving, the month of Christmas and the month of New Years that would slow development down to nothing, people told me I was wrong...

Just wait...it ain't over yet!!! We've got 3-weeks minimum left!!!

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-Tait

Thanks Tait for the heads up!!

Pretty much the same response your counterpart Eric Musco gave about the Rakghoul Event this December 2015. Its really sad ALL the events besides Gree are broke this month. You better get on that website of yours and delete the part about BBA and Rakghoul and your December advertisement for EVents is just a sad joke! This one of the reasons I am NOT renewing my subscription come February. Sorry I am out. You guys have proven what "broken" actually means and delivering what is truly astonishing. NOTHING

Your broken and recycled events, your rollbacks you are not crediting back of lost money from Harbinger and Jedi Covenant, Your lack of content until well into 2016 or 2017. My Subscription will NOT be renewed for these reasons.

Good luck all.

Dear Bioware folks,

I know nothing about the nature of the issue, and on the other side I know well enough the "vacation is finally here" feeling. However, certainly you do realize that there's this thing called 'a thousand papercuts'.

(One could argue that they are hardly thousands, but in my opinion they aren't exactly papercuts either).

So I hope you'll have a nice holiday, and return back in full strength to bring this game back on track, because lately it seems it is derailing more than one would like.

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-Tait

2 Events in a row . Does it really surprise anybody?

So much for December being a month full of events. You could at least have the decency to update the events page so that players are not confused by it. But whatever, hopefully the events in January will be working... :rolleyes:

It was a typo...they meant a month full of broken events.

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-Tait

W T H?

Cancel Life Day and give us our events back. 2 events back to back F U B A R? The incompetence has reached a new high.

Edited by PorsaLindahl