Re-Occuring events on Jung Ma.

SawneyRath

This is a compilation of ALL the re-occuring events on the Jung Ma server. These events can be anything from Open World PvP, Rated Warzone runs, Operation Runs, or Roleplay and social events.

I decided to post a list here to help people find out when events happen, where they are happening, and who they can contact to ask questions about said events. ONLY Re-Occuring events are going to be on this list. One time only events will not be posted. If you want an event removed from the list, simply send me a PM or post here and I will delete it. Same thing goes for additional information needed.

If you wish to add an event to the list, simply PM me or post in this thread (It will help keep it bumped) with the following information and I will ad it to the list. Events can be daily, weekly, or monthly.

Event Name:

Event Type:

Time:

Dates: (Which day(s) are these events held on?)

Point of Contact: (Who runs this event?)

Event Thread: (If Applicable)

EVENT LIST:

Event Name: Discounted Drinks at the Voss-Ka cantina.

Event Type: Rolepay Gathering

Time: 8PM EST

Dates: Every Thursday Night

Point of Contact: Selique, Azhura, Alliandra, Koldarc Anyone from <Esoteric Order>

Event Thread: Discounted Drinks at the Voss-Ka Cantina.

Event Name: Rated Warzone Nights

Event Type: PvP

Time: 9PM EST

Dates: Tuesdays and Thursdays

Point of Contact: Angeli Aetherii (Forum Handle: JediMasterSarynn)

Event Thread: Rated Warzone Nights

Event Name: Darkside Grotto Social

Event Type: RP Social (Empire/Republic)

Time: 10 pm EST

Dates: Saturdays

Point of Contact: Vaeras or Luniara

Event Thread: http://www.swtor-rp.com/events#op=detail/preset_id=1639446/event_id=315319/timestamp=1352602800

Event Name: The Jundland Swoop Race!

Event Type: Roleplay Race/Gathering

Location: The start of the track is the stone arch in the western area of the Jundland Wastes, between Outpost Salara and Dreviad Outpost. 400, -1680. The path follows these coordinates: 600, -2050; 1170, -1685; 1400, -850; 1215, -100

Time: 9pm EST

Dates: Tuesdays

Point of Contact: Joro, Republic Trooper

Event Thread: Jundland Swoop Race.

Event Name: Monthly World PvP

Event Type: PvP, RPvP

Location: Changes each Month. See the available Thread when it is posted.

Time: Generally 8-9PM EST.

Dates: Varies each Month.

Point of Contact: Selique, Koldarc, Alliandra, Inhert, or any member of <Esoteric Order>.

Event Thread: Changes with each event.

Event Name: Daily Alpha Company Patrols

Event Type: RPvP, PvP

Location: Monday: Hoth, Tuesday: Tatooine, Wednesday: Alderaan, Thursday: Belasavis.

Time: 8PM EST Each night.

Dates: Every Monday-Thursday

Point of Contact: Kontraz (Forum Handle), Alpha Company.

Event Thread: Alpha Company Weekly Patrols.

Event Name: Nar Shadaa Fight Club

Event Type: RPvP, PvP

Time: 9PM EST

Dates: Monday Nights

Point of Contact: CthulhuCutie (Forum Handle)

Event Thread: Fight Club And a Bonus: Flier

Event Name: Me'suum Oya'karir [Planet Hunt]

Event Type: RP-PvP (Hunt)

Location: A random planet, announced on the Monthly Hunt thread.

Time: 2100 (Server time)

Dates: (1st Saturday of each month)

Point of Contact: Clan Epsis

Event Thread: Monthly Hunt

Event Name: Arming the Empire

Event Type: A helpful event to hand out low level gear to new, returning, and Alternate characters.

Location: Dromund Kaas, Kaas City. Norther Taxi Port that leads to the inner sanctums.

Time: 8PM EST

Dates: Every Friday Night

Point of Contact: <Esoteric Order>, Sykes, Selique, Koldarc.

Event Thread: Arming the Empire

Event Name: Quartermaster Issued

Event Type: To welcome the new players, encourage roleplay, provide information, and get them involved in Jung Ma's community, Alpha Company will be hosting this RP event where we will pass out free high-quality low-level gear on Coruscant in character.

Time: 8PM

Dates: Friday

Point of Contact: Alpha Company, Mij Galaar (Forum Handel: Houzukimaru)

Event Thread: Quartermaster Issued.

Edited by SawneyRath

If the Jundland races still happened we could now set up markers with faction banners we got last night! I think that would work awesome and provide clarity for where the track actually is.

They wouldn't stay for very long though. They're on timers. By the time people got to them... they'd be gone. Unless you have people replacing them every so often.

They wouldn't stay for very long though. They're on timers. By the time people got to them... they'd be gone. Unless you have people replacing them every so often.

That's why those organizing it always have people at the check points to make sure people don't cheat.

From <Esoteric Order>:

Azhura here with an update on the Cantina night. This week may be a slow start up due to Thursday (the 22nd of November) being Thanksgiving, but I will still be there for anyone who would like to stop in and have a drink. Or maybe just chat a little bit. Come out and have a good time! Republic and Imperials are all welcome. Weapons are allowed but if you start a fight in the cantina you will be asked to take it outside so try to keep it clean boys and girls. Voss is neutral territory.

Edited by Celiae

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone has more events to add to this, please post here! I'd hate for this thread to disappear because we lack events!

I'm looking at adding one time only events as well! That way we have some place people can look directly for all sorts of events that they would want to participate in!

Is anyone aware of OmniCorp's little event that they hold on the same day, same place as JJ's social RP? I can't seem to locate a point of contact, let alone a website for them.

Unfortunately I do not know of this event. Id someone can show me the thread, or a Point of Cantact I'd gladly add it though!

The Omnicorp event is hosted by Burtt Reynolds the GM of the guild, he holds a guild rp meeting an then does raffles to everyone on Nar Shadaa if they come to the Cantina and has it worked out now with the sister guild on the Empire side to extend the Raffle to them as well. Further info contact Burtt in game or someone in Omnicorp.

• 4 weeks later...

The Me'suum Oya'karir [Planet Hunt] event for January is nigh!!! A target will be released on Tatooine on 1.12.13 @ 2100 server time (9:00 PM server, 6:00 PM PST). ((We underwtand that it's supposed to be the 1st Saturday of each month, but with the Holidays, this got bumped back a week.))

Hunters, prepare yourselves. Familiarize yourself with the terrain... and be ready.

Also and bump. This really needs to remain at the top of the Jung Ma thread.

Edited by Creedys