Twi'lek Purple Skin

I do not expect adjustments for Twi'leks before next year. And somehow I wonder why they have so many problems with the Twi'leks. It can not just be due to the HeroEngine, because human error must be behind it. Was the developer of the Twi'leks fired after the release of the game and has not found a successor who has been able to update the twi'leks to the customizing system?

• 4 weeks later...
Just saw them advertising Paxton Rall as a new companion, so we're getting a purple Twi'lek companion...so we're getting purple for our Twi'leks now right? :i_angel:

We might get the new skin and eye colour with the next update, or at least, I really hope that will be the case :) it is cool that Paxton has both the yellow Sith eyes as well as the Purple skin, both two heavily requested appearence options!

Just saw them advertising Paxton Rall as a new companion, so we're getting a purple Twi'lek companion...so we're getting purple for our Twi'leks now right? :i_angel:

Right. It will only take 5 or 4 more years to implement. Have patience and wait.

• 3 weeks later...
If your interested.

"•More Twi'lek customization options are coming, in general, more eyes, skin colour and similar options for alien classes."

I'm really hoping for all the Togruta colors to come to Twi'leks. Like the 3 purple shades, expanded greens and blues, etc/ It's been 3 years but it'd be great.

• 2 weeks later...
If your interested.

"•More Twi'lek customization options are coming, in general, more eyes, skin colour and similar options for alien classes."

I have been crusading for this for too long. Charles Boyd even knows me on Twitter as the "Twi'lek Sith Eyes guy", so that says something about my devotion to this holy crusade.

The new customization options can't come fast enough!

• 2 weeks later...

Glad they have finally heard us. 7-8 years! Took them long enough. At the most they will make new skin shades and a few eyes. I am hoping for more but my expectations are severely low that they will add anything else. Definitely won't be changing the positions of our lekku like SWG (mmo) or Kotor II.

I am hoping for at least new skin colours (lots of purple shades), all dark side eyes, new makeup/lekku patterns (ones that aren't all black tattoos!) white spots/different colour stripes, new eyebrows, and lastly headdresses.

Wishful thinking wishlist: different lekku positions (non-animated), lekku tailwraps, and head goggle headdress (last one could be added as separate costume headset)

Edited by DarkEcIipse

• 4 weeks later...
Bumping for February 2019.

It's coming! We'll get it this year I bet :) Paxton Rall has purple skin already so it's only a matter of time before it's also released as a skin colour for the Twi'lek playable race.

Edited by Ylliarus

It's coming! We'll get it this year I bet :) Paxton Rall has purple skin already so it's only a matter of time before it's also released as a skin colour for the Twi'lek playable race.

I ain't getting any younger. I'll believe it when I see it. Sure hope we don't get disappointed.

• 1 month later...