Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

If they are in order that codes were redeemed, then people who preordred later shouldnt be in yet. I used my code on the 26th...people ive talked too were from the 21st which makes sense and is fine. I dont understand only doing 4 waves, and I dont understand people who redeemed codes later getting in before people who redeemed earlier, that defeats the entire purpose of the pre-order early access promotion.

Who knows whats true, could just be trolls starting something...but I have yet to get an invite..and I was in the first 5 days of CE announcement.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do I go to complaint about ordering on 21/07 and getting preorder key on 26/07 from game.co.uk.

The way I see it Bioware of game.co.uk screwed up. If I'm not in EGA today my CE is cancelled. Ordered 21/07 09:31am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really not impressed with this release disaster. I was going to get 6 month sub and cary on for 3 years but that's not going to happen if I don't get the char name I want... all i wanted was a fair bite at the cherry and was cheated.

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

When do ppl realize that the date you ordered your game has no influence at all on when you play... It's when you redeemed your code that decides the order.

There is no way, that SWTOR can now when you stood in the shop grinning from ear to ear because you just pre ordered the game.

Okay so I used my pre-order code as soon as I received it and no doublt i'll get in early access when EA/Bioware think I deserve to. But when will I receive my Game product registration code I ordered from Origin?? anyone received theirs yet or will it be on the 20th or so for DE (Digital edition) buyers?

Origin are supposed to send out emails with the reg code on it on the 16th of December.

I don't mind the whole wave thing these guys are doing, but only 4 waves/day?! I understand most people like myself took the day off in order to play the long awaited game and now we find out not only was that dumb but now we have to wait even longer?! So dumb Bioware...

just be patient like an adult not like a little 3 year old because no matter what your still gonna get to play so back off with the rudeness.

well i got a friend who bought the game just a few days ago and hes been playing for about 4 hours now

Do you have any proof? I entered my code week after i pre-ordered ( play.com being slack with codes) but I still entered in August, I don't expect a email till either day 2 or 3 but if they are letting in people who pre-ordered in December then they are guilty of false advertising as early access was supposed to be first come first served.

To all the people who waited till the last min. and think they should get in just as soon as the people who were on the ball and got with the program and preordered as soon as possible, What are you thinking?

You all must be wearing shirts that say the rules don't apply to me! Well life has always been FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

So for the love of pete stop whining that your not in the EGA on the first day.

They have already stated that if you signed up in Oct. or later your not going to get in on the first day.

Thats a little rude to lump all latecomers in together. People have their reasons for not preordering at the earlier dates. I dont expect to get in today or even tomorrow but that doesn't mean i cant wonder why they are only doing 4 waves today.

This is pretty stupid. Everyone spends the specified amounts for thier pre-order packages yet only a fraction of us get to start our early game access on time. Does this mean the rest of us get alittle bit of our money back for every day we are delayed early game access? :mad:

They said 5 day early start. This is a 7 day early start. what are you ************ about again?

The whining here is amusing. It clearly stated you got up to 5 days of head start.

Go ahead, read that again. Up to 5 days, get it? It never stated you would get 5 days, it said UP TO.

And now they even began early, giving you up to 7 days. And yet, you whine.

Seriously, this is what you sound like

I think more then 7 days...if is stated that game comes 22. december in europe.... so it is from 13rd to 22th

People are forgetting (or just want to argue) that you didn't pay for early access. You paid for a pre-order, that is, a reservation for a copy of the game - digital or not.

-Everything- else, is a BONUS.

I'm not arguing and I'm not crying and I'm not gonna go mental at Bioware but I disagree with that. The incentive and advertisement of pre-order was "Early Access".

However, I think the issue they are experiencing now hopefully means launch will be smooth as the issues with be ironed out. But still disagree with you. If you offer early access, then you need to be able to provide it otherwise it could be classed as false advertisement. Not a major deal but someone would maybe try and take it further.

But people seem to forget they'd probably be sitting for hours in a queue on the servers and then they'd be moaning about that. So don't think Bioware could win whatever they did.

Hi all,

Just got home from work but have to go xmas shopping :( i tried to register and put in my code from my pre-order, however, i am getting the message that the code has already been used.

Apologies for not reading all the posts but i'm already in the dog house for typing this much as i am 'wasting' shopping time. I don't think my wife realises that her 'shopping' is interfering with my game playing time.

Any help would be great and i will check back when i get back tonight.

may the force be with us! ;)

4 waves planned and they are on 3...great work so far..

but why only 4 waves planned....wouldnt you have a larger plan in mind considering how well the servers held up on the beta weekends?

First off, if they have only "4 waves" for the first day they are STUPID. And SR posting crap like that is inflammatory. If BioWare can't find people who understand PR better than that they're in for trouble.

Still I really seems the Invites are sporadic at best. And the one guildmate of mine, who is still currently playing, never got an "invite". So something is messed up.

I'm not pissed and i think thats its prolly a good idea that they are doing the staggered access. However i do wish they would give a little more info like what date they are at. if i woulda understood how they were doing it i woulda got some more sleep instead of checking my email every 5 minutes