View Single Post

Transcendent
06.17.2015 , 02:41 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
  • Valkorion: who is this guy? What happened to that other Emperor? Arenít they both actually Jadus, whoís secretly Kephess, whoís actually a mutated clone of Kai Zykken created by Fez Burba for the Star Cabalís secret war against the Shroud? OK, so I actually havenít seen that theory, but ITíS ALL TRUE TELL EVERYONE BEFORE ITíS TOO LA----
So you're saying that Doctor Lokin at some point treated Qyzen Fess, perfected his Rakghoul Mutation serum, gave Cipher Nine that serum to inject Jadus (so he can transform at will) - and that Jadus was actually a clone of Kai Zykken? It all ties into the agent story perfectly, so, perfectly plausible

Quote: Originally Posted by king_nile View Post
If anyone jumped into Mass Effect 2 without playing Mass Effect 1 (such as I did), you can probably take a guess how BioWare will solve this problem in KOTFE.
That would certainly be the most sensible approach to the companions part on creation of a new level 60 character. It was done well in ME2.
REFERRAL LINK - Previous subscribers get seven days of subscription, one Complimentary Character Transfer (and more unlocks) - New players get a Jumpstart bundle with unlocks, for free!- Literally the small print