Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

This is irresponsible Mr. Reid

I have exams to study for, but I can't pay attention because I'm waiting for my wave!

Ergo, you must now sit for my exam.

It is the only logical conclusion.

[thanks for that, I needed to vent a bit:D].

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing i dont understand is that people logging today will also log tomorrow and every day until the 20th.

how is this helping the servers? instead of 1M ppl logging today, they got 100k logging today, 250k logging tomorrow, and 1M logging 2 days from now.

it will stugger when everyone has their early access anyway, i dont see how going by waves helps the fact that when everyone can login, everyone will.

thus pasting here are requested by a mod:

"So, long story short:

I pre-ordered my game trough a dutch shop listed here on the website: Bart Smit.

Payed 4.99 for the pre order code and 54.99 euros for the game, WHICH I didn't get because the game of course comes out on the 20th, NEITHER a game cd-key, because as well the key comes with the gmae itself, go figure.

So I got home, entered my pre ordered key, received the email confirmation for the early access (not granted tough) and now I read the following statement on https://account.swtor.com/user/account

"Redeem a Product registration Code:

Your Product Registration Code is either packaged in the game box or was sent to the email tied to your EA/Origin account. In order to be granted game access and confirm which edition of the game you own, you need to redeem this code."

Now my question is:

Why do they pre order making you pay without giving out any keys trough their legit stores and then hit you in the face after you pay 5 euros? Simply said, I just payed for early access (even if it was for 1 day) just to hear that I will never be able to get it?

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers,

Boefje"

Greetings folks!

The previous version of this thread has exceeded 1,000 and we've recreated it!

As a gentle reminder to everyone, please remember the following:

• Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
  • Trolling - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
  • Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
  • Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the Flag Post feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.
  • Ignoring - If you feel you simply cannot get along with another community member, please place them on your ignore list.

Thank you!

All i want to say is that your explanation of when people get invites are a total LIE. I personally know people that pregistered in Nov that are already in game compared to people from July who are not. Really?