View Single Post

eabevella
07.13.2020 , 09:40 PM | #9919
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
Speaking of elitists ....
I was in a MM Blood Hunt last night. As soon as we zoned in, the Tank left. So we re-queued and proceeded to clear the trash to the first boss.
After an amazingly short wait we got a new Tank. Things were going well enough. BH is always tough but we did OK, killing the first boss with no wipes. But the tank said in chat something about how we wouldn't have enough DPS for the 3rd boss. OK - ignore a move on. The other DPS suggested it might be because he was only in 290s.
During the part where you do the 3 "challenges" the tank went off by himself at one point, but still no deaths, no wipes.

At Joss and Valk, the first time, the Healer got tossed over the edge and we wiped. (I didn't see it, so no details.)
During the second attempt, at a point where Valk joined the fight, (after the beasts, when it's Joss and Valk together) she caught both of us DPS off guard and knocked us both off before we could react.
The tank started to mouth off again and the 290 DPS decided it was his fault and he should leave, even though getting knocked off had nothing to do with his gear level.
The Tank started to say something about how things should go better now, but I said, "no, because I don't like to group with ******es" and then I left too.

Bottom line - yes, maybe the other dps wasn't the best, but the Healer was doing fine and we were progressing quite well and every indication was that we would complete the FP just fine. But, I guess we just weren't 'leet' enough for the tank. 🙄
This is why I am hesitant to try MM. I am in a small guild and I am the only person online when I play because of the time zone so there's no way to practice. I don't want to be yelled at in MM because it's more difficult to form a group.