Instant Valor Rank 100s, full game rollback needed

Zaodon

BioWare, when will you be rolling back all characters/all servers?

This is a when, not an if, because people got valor rank 100 in a few minutes with this patch thanks to the Turret Exploit. Something THAT dramatic will cause a rollback, 100% guaranteed.

So, my question is WHEN will the rollback be? Because I don't want to play until I know when the rollback will be (wasted time, basically).

Edited by Zaodon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

BioWare, when will you be rolling back all characters/all servers?

This is a when, not an if, because people got valor rank 100 in a few minutes with this patch. Something THAT dramatic will cause a rollback, 100% guaranteed.

So, my question is WHEN will the rollback be? Because I don't want to play until I know when the rollback will be (wasted time, basically).[/quote

Yea maybe you want to explain how this happened and show some proof? lol troll

Lol how is it possible to get instant 100?

Its already happened, all you do is afk in Ilum near the base while people kill the Turrets, which are currently bugged and giving 100s of valor per kill, respawn instantly, and have no diminishing returns.

How is that rock you were under all day?

Lol how is it possible to get instant 100?

According to chat and some posts apparently people are getting 1000 valor every 2-3 minutes from kill trading and ganking guildies lowbie alts in illum and general rep spawn farming.

This is just what I have read and heard so far I have not had a chance to check out Illum yet since the patch today.

I don't know about Instant.. but increased Valor per kill (I've seen estimates of 80-100 valor per kill from Repubs) with the 400% increase from the buff of holding all points.. and considering that on a few servers Imps are camping the Medic droid essentially getting kills until people log out.. I could see massive Valor gains well beyond what was intended.

Valor 100 in "a few minutes" seems like exaggeration though.

According to chat and some posts apparently people are getting 1000 valor every 2-3 minutes from kill trading and ganking guildies lowbie alts in illum and general rep spawn farming.

This is just what I have read and heard so far I have not had a chance to check out Illum yet since the patch today.

False, its not killing players.

The exploit is killing the Turrets, which give 100s of valor per kill, respawn instantly, and have no diminishing returns.

The IMPs are loading in so much valor is ridiculous! I can bring my level 20 there and just farm valor. I was valor rank 20 an hour ago and I am now rank 32!!! That's how easy it is! Now I feel bad for my level 50 main which is on the republic side. I am rank 55 and it took mr countless hours trying really hard to pvp and it just sucks seeing those numbers. Good bye Bioware, I just canceled my subs, but I will continue to farm valor cause it's just funny, I'm AFK right now on ilum while I write this lol.

Its already happened, all you do is afk in Ilum near the base while people kill the Turrets, which are currently bugged and giving 100s of valor per kill, respawn instantly, and have no diminishing returns.

How is that rock you were under all day?

I just logged on the forums. I have a job :(

Rank 60 unlocks the battlemaster set

further than that.. Valor was to be the gateway for all future sets of PvP gear as well.. So now if it's not reset, then they'll always qualify for the gear while Repubs will still have to grind the insane numbers.

I do think that the game needs a total rework of the pvp system now. Complete roll backs for some stats should be considered or the system reworked where valor is no longer a stat. IMO the gear situation from just doing ilum dailies for free need to be reset. All gear taken away and they thing just redone. I myself took advantage of this and found myself seeing the game as not fun because of this. There is no real truely rewarding experience than getting something you actually deserve through hard work.

BW just scrap pvp gear and the system all together till things get reworked. Take everything away and come up with a system that truely works. At least PvE gear is earned properly. Hope this was a lesson you learned and this should have never happened due to other MMOs having the same issues. Protection "police/guard" units in bases should not be tankable or destroyable. Just make them all world bosses with no loot lol.

Thanks to this patch, I just change my subscription from 6-month to 1-month. I will give BW another month to show me they have a clue. I will do FP and Warzone in the next month. But if Ilum is still unplayable for Republic in a month, I'm gone.