Anything specific I should buy with my Scrap Materials?

Loadsamonie

Some of the CM companions have alternate (and better!) customizations you can buy with Jawa Junk, if you have any of those. The vendor is next to the companions themselves in the bazaar.

Who sells the companion gifts for scrap though?

Beats me. Not seen much point in buying gifts ever since KotFE, what with the boxes you get from heroics drowning you in them. Edited by Pscyon

Well...if you haven't done C2N2's weekly mission to get the achievement, I use my green scrap to get the bio mats [8 and 8 per week] and the purple scrap to get the purple mats [4 per week] needed.

Maintenance/delicacies aren't a bad idea, but I'd also suggest buying the bio mats you need for the lokin recruitment quest. When I did it I checked the gtn and found them to be very expensive even in bulk, because they're necessary items to complete that quest for non-agent chars. You use the same mats that C2N2 asks for.

If you have purple scrap, get slicing mats, as those are always expensive on the gtn. For blue scrap, my guess would be the end-game blue mats needed for CT and Artifice.

Edited by Ardrossan

Each of the three jawa scrap vendors sells at least one companion gift; just scroll down the vendor's list. Usually delicacies and droid maintenance and parts. Those are good for bumping up influence with T7-O1, HK-55 or either of the ship droids. A number of the companions like the delicacies, too.

So I just look at the scrap as free companion gifts.

You can harvest the mats for Lokin yourself on Yavin or Rishi without very much effort if you have Bioanalysis. I usually just have my Bioanalysis characters get as many as they can when they're going through the various SoR quests on those planets and then leave them in my Legacy locker for everyone to use later.

Each of the three jawa scrap vendors sells at least one companion gift; just scroll down the vendor's list. Usually delicacies and droid maintenance and parts. Those are good for bumping up influence with T7-O1, HK-55 or either of the ship droids. A number of the companions like the delicacies, too.

So I just look at the scrap as free companion gifts.

You can harvest the mats for Lokin yourself on Yavin or Rishi without very much effort if you have Bioanalysis. I usually just have my Bioanalysis characters get as many as they can when they're going through the various SoR quests on those planets and then leave them in my Legacy locker for everyone to use later.

Which of the companion gifts sell good on the GTN? If there's nothing useful I can get for my scrap then I'd rather convert it into money.