Clone Wars Adventures

SlateShade

They need to bring this game back now that disney has finished out the final series and it can be built upon by that. It would be a more than lucrative investment and would definitely broaden their fan base from returning fans and building up the new generation.

Well at least this time you posted it to the right section of the forums, regardless I don't think you'll get the support you want here. These forums won't be looked at by Disney, at best you could gather people who are interested in it but even then you folks would have to find some way to reach Disney. And chances are you might not be successful, not trying to knock you down but its nearly impossible to get corporations to cooperate with you especially a monolithic one like Disney. Not sure if it would be possible, but I'd say it would be easier to make an emulator for the game rather than convincing Disney to bring it back.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I remember playing Clone Wars Adventures back in 2010(?) up until it's end in 2014. If I'm being honest, I disagree that it should be brought back because there is a small studio of independent developers working on making a remake and it would suck if their work went to waste. But, if clone wars adventures is brought back, they could redirect their efforts and change it into a similar game in a different era.

I'm not too concerned about the legality of what they're doing so I wouldn't discuss if there was a response about it.

In case you're wondering, their website is here: https://www.cwaemu.com/p/home.html