No weapons, no cash

EDJU

I somehow accidentally sold or deleted my blaster pistol when trying to upgrade in a shop on Ord Mantell. I have 38 credits left. How do I get more cash/buy weapons? My current missions all require a weapon to complete? I am a n00b in perpetuity. Thanks.

If you remember which vendor you sold your blaster to, after you click on them there is a "buy back" tab or something like that at the bottom you can click on. I think you can guy whatever you sold them back at a discount???

I somehow accidentally sold or deleted my blaster pistol when trying to upgrade in a shop on Ord Mantell. I have 38 credits left. How do I get more cash/buy weapons? My current missions all require a weapon to complete? I am a n00b in perpetuity. Thanks.

If you don't still have the blaster listed in the "buy back" tab, here's a couple of options:

1: You can sell some of your other equipment to buy a crummy weapon.

2: You can use some of your non-weapon skills to try to get through the content until you get another weapon (Hit P, look through your skills and see what says "tech" or "melee" instead of "ranged")

3: You can beg for help :) Lots of folks will gladly give a low-level gun to a newbie who lost his. If you are on Shien, let me know your char name and I'll hook you up when I get home.

4: You can delete and reroll your character, or create an alt and use it to supply this one with credits :D Your level is low enough, it shouldn't be hard to repeat the content.

Edited by reillan