*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

Nee-Elder

Hi! So, I am a returning player looking for a chill guild. I've been around since launch, but SWTOR and I have a complicated relationship to say the least...Also, I saw you were a pre-cu vet of SWG...which kinda sold me. I was on Bloodfin though. Anyways, I normally just solo stuff, but I've decided to give a guild a try in hopes that it will help expand my experience with the game overall. I do have a max level scoundrel (plus too many alts to count)l, but I made a new character (Jedi consular or sage w/e/) since it has been so long since I've played that I can't remember anything. She's on the pub side, and her name is Zéphyriel. Please note the accent mark or any pm/mail will go to an imp char of mine. Send me a mail if you can, as I tend to ignore chat at times. Hope to hear from you soon. o/

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! So, I am a returning player looking for a chill guild. I've been around since launch,

..Also, I saw you were a pre-cu vet of SWG...which kinda sold me.

. Hope to hear from you soon. o/

Glad we were finally able to connect in-game and get you into the guild! You've def. been a GREAT addition to our roster. :ph_thank_you:

-------------

For anyone else still reading this thread.... It's been over 9 YEARS of SWTOR: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=987549 ....and yes we are still here alive & kickin' :D , so please see my OP on page 1 of our thread if you're interested in joining yep.

regards, Neestar (republic side) and Neevil (imperial side) :sy_title:

Edited by Nee-Elder
forum widgets don't work sometimes until i 'EDIT' the post

Hello, I am a returning player. Been probably 3 years since I really last played. Looking to join a casual republic guild and to have some friends I can ask questions in order to relearn the game. I have 2 level 70 characters but I have decided to start a new character in order to gradually learn how to play my character and use all my skills. If you would have me, I would like to join your guild. My character's in game name is Siervana who is at the time of this posting a level 11 Jedi Shadow. Edited by Kalistar

Well no one else replied to the thread I posted except you. I do appreciate you reaching out. Are you still willing to take me in?

np and so glad we finally connected in-game and got you IN with us both guilds! :ph_welcome:

---

Hello, I am a returning player. Been probably 3 years since I really last played. Looking to join a casual republic guild and to have some friends I can ask questions in order to relearn the game. I have 2 level 70 characters but I have decided to start a new character in order to gradually learn how to play my character and use all my skills. If you would have me, I would like to join your guild. My character's in game name is Siervana who is at the time of this posting a level 11 Jedi Shadow.

I just saw you online in-game and tried sending you 3 'whispers' but you didn't respond at all.

Then i tried sending you a guild-invite and it said onscreen "player is already in a guild"

Also sent you in-game MAIL....but no reply there either lol

Oh well, i guess you must've found a different guild super fast after posting here in our thread?

./shrug :confused:

Edited by Nee-Elder

Yes I must have missed your tell. I did join another guild because they offered me 2 million credits to join so I took it. I went afk shorty afterward for real life issue and ended up timing out and was not able to log back in until next day. By the time I had logged back in the guild that I joined had removed me from the guild for reasons unknown even after they gave me the 2 million credits. So I am still looking for a guild I guess.

Yes I must have missed your tell. I did join another guild because they offered me 2 million credits to join so I took it. I went afk shorty afterward for real life issue and ended up timing out and was not able to log back in until next day. By the time I had logged back in the guild that I joined had removed me from the guild for reasons unknown even after they gave me the 2 million credits. So I am still looking for a guild I guess.

uh-huh , well despite my reservations, i decided to grant you a chance and we ended up welcoming you into our guild (and into our 'Discord' ) . Then you immediately proceeded with a very umm odd gesture , which circumvented perms and violated our very casual guild "rules" (aka basic common sense ) . Yet still we gave you ANOTHER chance.

You responded to this gracious opportunity by "quitting" our guild this morning (barely a day after you "joined" ) , which just happened to be minutes after our large-yield Conquest rewards were given out lol.

Good luck with your next "guild search" .

---------------------------

And now in other news...

CONGRATS to a couple of our more hardcore members who recently got *gold* level in Ranked PVP, as well as (currently) holding a Top 3 spot on Ranked PVP leaderboard. Here's hoping u guys can hold on and progress even more for the Season 13 bonus items announced: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9915115#edit9915115 :D

Edited by Nee-Elder
words and hyperlink

• 3 weeks later...

We've lost a couple longtime members recently (who unfortunately decided to quit the GAME entirely) but we've also gained a few new players too. Ahhh the cycle of the FORCE ? :csw_yoda:

Anyways, some notable UPDATE posts here about our guilds and about SWTOR:

--For our slowly but surely HM Ops 'progression'---> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9918528#post9918528

--For my constant (and some might say, "annoying" ) efforts to improve the game---> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=989705

--From BIOWARE , with tomorrow's big PATCH of fixes & such---> https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9920869#edit9920869

Edited by Nee-Elder

Hi just started playing again the past week after years off and on trying to get into as early as beta days. I have so much time now and have really invested so far but still definitely early in the process but looking for a guild to be a part of.

My Jedi Knight (and only so far) is Myrranii

I'm active usually after 9 ish EST.

Hello, Im a returning player, haven't played for over est 2 years or just 1 year, forgot most of the controls,

And I would like to join the guild seems fun, I was in a guild that I was comfortable with but discord got wacky and left the server for the guild and I forgot the guilds name.

Edited by korin_unstable

Hi just started playing again the past week after years off and on trying to get into as early as beta days. I have so much time now and have really invested so far but still definitely early in the process but looking for a guild to be a part of.

My Jedi Knight (and only so far) is Myrranii

Glad we were finally able to connect in-game and get you invited into our 'TEAM' side guild!

Have fun and let me know if you ever need anything yep. :sy_republic:

-------

Hey I'am new to Swtor and was wondering if it was possible to join your guild my IGN is: Rei Sky, I am a Sith Assassin. at the moment im full sith but might change to a light sith assassin later.

I sent you 3 whispers in-game AND in-game MAIL , none of which you responded to (other than choosing to 'return to sender' my in-game mail lol) .

I guess you were busy umm....packing? :D Also just noticed you used my referral link too. Well, hope you end up subscribing at least. :cool:

*UPDATE: just saw a new in-game MAIL from you must've sent it a couple hours after i made this post.... No worries and if anything changes, feel free to let me know yep.

Edited by Nee-Elder
updated info

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I sent some mail over the other day to Neevil on the Impside. Two potential new guildies looking to see if this guild is a good fit or not. I'm a returning player who hasn't really hit endgame since before RotHC and last subbed at the beginning of KOTET, the other is brand new and playing a lot.

Very interested in PvE and space barbying it up while I figure it out, she's interested in just playing the game but I think would love a happy community to help her learn and play some of the harder content with as it comes.

Hey, I sent some mail over the other day to Neevil on the Impside. Two potential new guildies looking to see if this guild is a good fit or not. I'm a returning player who hasn't really hit endgame since before RotHC and last subbed at the beginning of KOTET, the other is brand new and playing a lot.

Very interested in PvE and space barbying it up while I figure it out, she's interested in just playing the game but I think would love a happy community to help her learn and play some of the harder content with as it comes.

Glad we finally connected in-game whispers and chatted for a bit and hope u guys are having fun so far!

------

For anyone else still reading this thread...

See my OP if you're interested in our guild(s) and see this potential good news from BIOWARE today in these other 2 threads here: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9928671#edit9928671 ....and also here: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9928729#edit9928729

(*be careful of SPOILERS in those threads ^^ )

• 4 weeks later...
Looking to finally get a toon in the republic guild. (ive been in the imp guild for a long while now) (Creedess)

Name is Annakel.

UPDATE: I got an invite today. All is good now.

Awesome glad it finally all worked out and see ya later in-game yep :D

-----

For anyone else still reading, and for anyone who hasn't already seen the new 'sticky ' thread by an amazing community member 'swtorista' here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=989463 ..... which has some truly excellent GUIDES for various corners of the SWTOR experience (new & old) .

Any other players interested in our guild(s) , see my OP on page 1 of this thread.

regards, Nee :sy_title:

• 2 months later...
Semi - New to SWTOR looking for a Rep guild and love to group up with new people

name redchopdopo

Jedi Name Mace Dreadwalker

hi there, i'll keep looking for you in-game SWTOR , but your other post here: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=994305 ...says you wanted a 'RP' guild, no? ( We aren't RP , sorry ! )

Anyways, either way, WELCOME to SWTOR !

• 2 weeks later...

Recent reply from me: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9952734#post9952734 about the exciting big news from BIOWARE here: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=994622

...and also here: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=994694 ...about THIS: https://www.swtor.com/legacyofthesith

So yeah, now's the time to join a good solid GUILD and if our guild (and my OP on page 1 ) interests you, feel free to contact us and/or reply to our thread here yep.

regards, Neestar (republic side) and Neevil (imperial side)

:ph_use_the_force:

Edited by Nee-Elder

Hi Nee,

Would you add me to your guild please?

Alliance: Dracka. (Star Forge)

If you can add me too that would be great! I will create an Imperial side one to join.

Can you let me know your names for both factions so I can add you as a friend, if that's ok?

Thanks!

Hey there. Looking for a guild. I am a new player. Long time WoW player, since 2006, well on and off as most WoW players are. Just downloading the game now. I have not settled on a class yet. One thing I wish I would have done from day 1 in WoW was known more when I started and stuck with 1 or 2 characters / Main and only 1 alt, for the entirety of the game. So that is what I am looking to do with this game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! Just started playing again, stopped back in 2013 after my friends and I completed the first Op (EV I think) and there wasn't much more to do at the time. Looking for a casual and friendly community that doesn't mind helping someone out who doesn't know all the cool new things about the game and maybe to do some of the new Ops with once I get to max level! :)

Edit: Character name is Saeitama

Edited by Scottybjr

Hi Nee,

Would you add me to your guild please?

Alliance: Dracka. (Star Forge)

If you can add me too that would be great! I will create an Imperial side one to join.

Can you let me know your names for both factions so I can add you as a friend, if that's ok?

Check my OP on page 1 of this thread for that info yep

( i tried looking for you in-game but never saw you *online* )

----

Hey there. Looking for a guild. I am a new player. Long time WoW player, since 2006, well on and off as most WoW players are. Just downloading the game now. I have not settled on a class yet. One thing I wish I would have done from day 1 in WoW was known more when I started and stuck with 1 or 2 characters / Main and only 1 alt, for the entirety of the game. So that is what I am looking to do with this game.

hi there, unfortunately you never left your *in-game* character names .... But if you're still needing a guild, feel free to send me forum PM or reply here again , np

----

Hi there! Just started playing again, stopped back in 2013 after my friends and I completed the first Op (EV I think) and there wasn't much more to do at the time. Looking for a casual and friendly community that doesn't mind helping someone out who doesn't know all the cool new things about the game and maybe to do some of the new Ops with once I get to max level! :)

Edit: Character name is Saeitama

Glad we were finally able to connect in-game today and get you invited into our Republic side guild....and WELCOME BACK to SWTOR !

./tip-hat

Edited by Nee-Elder

Check my OP on page 1 of this thread for that info yep

( i tried looking for you in-game but never saw you *online* )

----

hi there, unfortunately you never left your *in-game* character names .... But if you're still needing a guild, feel free to send me forum PM or reply here again , np

----

Glad we were finally able to connect in-game today and get you invited into our Republic side guild....and WELCOME BACK to SWTOR !

./tip-hat

Thanks for the invite and the warm welcome :)