Maintenance: March 2, 2021

CommunityTeam

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on March 2, 2021, to deploy Game Update 6.2.1.

Details:

DATE: March 2, 2021

TIME: 4:00AM - 7:00AM PST (1200 - 1500 UTC)

VERSION: 6.2.1

Patch notes are already available, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

It's great to see you guys are back, and all is well, hopefully. There are so many bug fixes that are so welcome, it's just a shame you are still pushing through the crafting nerfs. You had a thread that practically melted the forums, and was closed, most of the players were against these changes, but yet again, YOU ignore the PLAYERS, and still force through these changes. I'm at a loss for words at this points.

It's great to see you guys are back, and all is well, hopefully. There are so many bug fixes that are so welcome, it's just a shame you are still pushing through the crafting nerfs. You had a thread that practically melted the forums, and was closed, most of the players were against these changes, but yet again, YOU ignore the PLAYERS, and still force through these changes. I'm at a loss for words at this points.

Well now that EA has dropped "anthem: next" or re allocating resources maybe? (something with mass effect and dragon age I think)

There's a chance a tad more will be improved. Lets hope they are making the list based on the feedback here.

Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on March 2, 2021, to deploy Game Update 6.2.1.

Details:

Take your time. Thanks for working for us so quickly even tho Texas has faced a disaster. We hope u are safe and well and appreciate all your efforts. If it takes longer we all should understand. May the force be with you.

Edited by codydmaan

Hey everyone,

Details:

Good luck recovering from that disaster ...and thanks for the update. Been waiting for it for so long. :cool:

Thank you.

I hope that everyone feeling more better by now. It must have been a very difficult experience.

Hope all your heating back on, food coming in, repairs being done.

Look after your yourselves.

:)

Edited by SethMorganaa

Re: A little bug with this patch

Hey y'all! So, so glad things are better and hopefully getting back to normal. I <3 the changes made to amplifiers with this patch, they're much easier to understand and tool around with.

One tiny issue that I noticed when fiddling with amplifiers, there's a "WIP" that appears in the top left corner when you open the Recalibrate Amplifier window. Hardly gamebreaking, just some housekeeping. :)

ETA: Screenshot available if needed, just PM me. I submitted a bug report in game, just covering my bases. Keep up the awesome work y'all!

Edited by Jasz_Dawnchaser
Clarification

whelp....crafting as a means for CQ is F*****...... Some not so nice people over the years have tried to kill crafting for CQ, I guess they are now happy...R.I.P. crafting....

Just for those people who stated that crafting was the reason that the big guilds were making millions of points, the servers have been open less than an hour, and already guilds have millions of points, without crafting, or supposed crafting bots......which again proves, crafting was NEVER the issue...what are you guys going to go after next? What excuse will you use because your guild cannot compete, or do the work others do...

Edited by DarkTergon

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

PvP Season 13 has ended with today's patch. We have now entered PvP Pre-Season 14.

As stated in the patch notes, "New rewards can be found at Giradda the Hutt on the Fleet and players will receive rewards based off of their highest-ranked rating when Season 14 starts later this Spring!": Game Update 6.2.1.

Edited by CommunityTeam

Hi folks,

PvP Season 13 has ended with today's patch. We have now entered PvP Pre-Season 14.

As stated in the patch notes, "players will receive rewards based off of their highest-ranked rating when Season 14 starts later this Spring!": Game Update 6.2.1.

From a person who used to play this game a while ago just checking up on the game every once in a while, you guys made it seem that the rewards would be released today. Why is there anything pvp related on the patch notes if thats not coming until a later patch? I would like a refund from my current subscription because you guys made it seem that player would be receiving their rewards today, not in May or so. In all honesty as a company, this is a bad look, there are other games players can go to.

No it's not. Learn to read their posts. It is clearly stated that you get them when season 14 starts.

You still have to realize that they promoted in a way that plays believed they would receive it today and not 2-3 months from now., Why did they even mention ranked in this patch at all? I haven't played this game since last Summer and from an outsiders perspective thats clearly how they made it seem.

Hi folks,

As stated in the patch notes, "New rewards can be found at Giradda the Hutt on the Fleet and players will receive rewards based off of their highest-ranked rating when Season 14 starts later this Spring!": Game Update 6.2.1.

How can I request a refund for my subscription that I purchased today?

You still have to realize that they promoted in a way that plays believed they would receive it today and not 2-3 months from now., Why did they even mention ranked in this patch at all? I haven't played this game since last Summer and from an outsiders perspective thats clearly how they made it seem.

I don't have to realize that because it's not true. If you read the 6.2.1 patchnotes carefully you will see that it is clearly stated there that the ranked rewards will be sent out when season 14 starts. Just because you misunderstood it doesn't mean they promoted it wrong.

Edited by Jesseriah