Obsidian Squad Recon Walker still bugged

tegernako

The Obsidian Squad Recon Walker's guns disappear instead of firing when using the mount flourish. this is apparently an issue that's been known for awhile but i think it fell through the cracks.

The Rapid Recon Walker Mount is having a similar issue. Its guns don't fire at all. You hear the firing sound, but no laser blasts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Hi folks,

I have an update regarding the bug with the flourish of the Obsidian Squad Recon Walker mount.

We're aiming to fix it in our next patch, 6.3.1. I'll keep you posted if there is any change.

What about the bugs with the flourish on the other Walker Mounts that are effected? Will this patch fix them as well?

• 4 weeks later...
Perhaps you should list them so that everyone knows which ones *you* are talking about?

I did, in an earlier post, and the guns are still not operational. Clicking sounds, no blaster fire. Maybe they need to be reloaded? I don't know.

I have discovered that the issue with the Rapid Recon Walker that I reported previously, has in fact been corrected. Thank you for your attention Devs.

Edited by NeoBlakkrstal
Change in issue