tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and for some people the Guilds just vanished.

Ok, we could make a new game.: Take a whisky for every new thing that is bracking down right now

But you can still search other people via guild name

Edited by Gamemaron

Oh Boy, ist das ernsthaft dein Workaround? Damit wird Tulak bestimmt runder laufen. Sorry, mir kommt es gerade hoch.

du kannst es machen oder dich aufregen und warten. war nur ein vorschlag um wenigstens zu spielen. heul die voll, nich mich.

Ingame: Server Lag 30k and beyond

tracert at this moment:

2 6 ms 6 ms 7 ms 185-67-173-1.lampert.tv [185.67.173.1]

3 25 ms 10 ms 9 ms et-0-0-28-3.bar1.Zurich3.Level3.net [213.242.67.213]

4 39 ms 39 ms 42 ms ae-0-4.bar1.Dublin1.Level3.net [4.69.153.237]

5 39 ms 41 ms 39 ms 213.242.106.234

6 38 ms 39 ms 43 ms 159.153.72.252

Now, all members of our OPs group were kicked from the server.

Edited by clarctos

-As of Chat I just got into a group with my guildes, but no group is shown

-Decorations on the stroingholds just vanished, they are all on 0% completion

-Conquest just crashed

-Guild ship is visible in guild-window but is shown as, well, not there, in conquest window

Ok, that will be 4 whiskys

And the ping is on constand 53ms

EDIT:

Legacy cargo doesn't work

5 whiskys

NEXT EDIT:

Listings on the GTM vanished

6 whiskys

NEXT ONE 22:56 MEZ

KGV, ergo the guy for the bounty contracts just vanished too

7 whiskys

Edited by Gamemaron

Conquest is broken for me too.

this. server. is. dead.

it seriously needs an hardware update... and even if this happens: this. server. is. dead.

a lot of german ppl won't come back unless there will be a high compensate for four primetime days in a row. no time to do any grind (gear, conquest etc...)

@eric: lag problems started with 6.0. ^^

Edited by NepomukLP

Holy **** how I Wish I could Play my own way and enjoy the f....ing Thrill of the Hunt...

Or even get some stupid rng boxes full of thrash... Anything is better than this absolutely ridiculous service. What exactly do I get for subbing???

Compensate / free Server transfers!!!

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

The team is seeing recovery on the server but overall investigations are still on-going as to what is causing these issues to persist. I will pass on more updates as I have them. May not be something more concrete to share today as long as things stay stable.

More details to come, thanks all.

-eric

Hey folks,

The team is seeing recovery on the server but overall investigations are still on-going as to what is causing these issues to persist. I will pass on more updates as I have them. May not be something more concrete to share today as long as things stay stable.

-eric

Of course you are seeing a recovery because it is late at night over here and most people are in bed by now.

Edit: I am afraid that these continous server problems will kill all the momentum SWTOR got with 6.0. If this goes on for another day people will riot ingame and Tulak Hord become a ghost town.

Edited by McBaal

Hey folks,

-eric

I agree with the other posters that it feels like the server can't handle all the returning players, especially because it happens only at prime time. Please increase the resources ASAP. If the returning players don't stick around, the health of the server community will suffer throughout the whole 6.X cycle.

I especially feel bad for players who purchased one month of subscription to try out 6.0, and are now unable to play for nearly a whole week of that month. If the issues continue to persist into next week, you'll need to start talking about compensation options.

Note that the issues are not resolved. While I could play some flashpoints on Republic side without issues for the past two hours, I hear that many problems continue to persist on Imperial side (group finder not working, cannot access bank, laggy gameplay).

In addition, the Nar Shaddaa instance is completely broken for both factions. You cannot complete any of the conquest objectives there, and the NPC "Otheros" from the Bounty Hunting event has despawned so you cannot do any bounty contracts on Nar Shaddaa.

Previously, the Onderon instances have seen various issues, with players not seeing the conquest leaderboard and in general very laggy gameplay. But from what I heard, those problems are gone now and Onderon is in a playable state again.

Edited by Jerba

imp side on tulak hord is still a bit buggy after last wave of mass disco this evening. Several ppl reported guild tags disappeared, cant travel to their strongholds personal or guild, legacy bank not working etc etc. Also on both sidesflashpoints not starting after every1 accepted for launch ......