View Single Post

Ttoilleekul
05.09.2021 , 02:16 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Enticy View Post
This is a noble thought, but Iím highly doubtful that you can actually adjudicate this. Do you know every single alt of those ace pilots you mentioned? How can you tell that someone used a T2 scout just from the scoreboard alone? What if the winner submits a screenshot from a game full of newbie/far less skilled pilots? There are just so many variables that make it really hard to do this without video.
Do you know every single alt of those ace pilots you mentioned?
Legacy check means an existing Ace cannot play on any of his toons, known or not, because you just legacy check them and the legacy will be revealed. So let's say "Ace X" decides to create an entirely new legacy so that he cannot be tracked, then dumbs down his performance just enough to win, without looking like an Ace. I don't mind telling you I have Invis, Krubbs and Vilgrim helping me adjudicate this. This is when we pull said person in for a private game, to asses them. Assuming here that we cannot verify said person's legacy against a known "Scout noob legacy. "I do not believe that an Ace can fudge his own performance well enough in a private 1v1 to look like a noob. No Scout noob would stand a chance against any of us 4 even if they won the contest. So in the private game he has to make sure he loses. I think that will show. It will be obvious that he is trying to play badly. You can tell the difference between an honest noob doing his best, and an Ace dumbing himself down. There are things to look for. Particularly with three other excellent Scout pilots carefully watching his every move. Unless all four of us are convinced its an honest pilot, he is removed from the competition. Its such a fine line to balance for the Ace faker, that I don't think you can successfully pull the wool over the eyes of the amount of experience we have among myself, and the other three. We will spot a faker. What's more, we will out the faker.

How can you tell that someone used a T2 scout just from the scoreboard alone?
Srria solved the issue of knowing if they played Scout the whole match. The performance tab tells you they did. So we need a Performance tab screenshot from the same game to go along with the end match screen shot.

What if the winner submits a screenshot from a game full of newbie/far less skilled pilots? - This is why stomps are not allowed. The game has to have a degree of balance. As stated in the rules, no wins in excess of 1000-750 or 50-35 will cover this scenario.
-Luc Nodaro
Link to My Youtube channel for GSF
Always happy to offer coaching / training for GSF.