KOTFE Story and Companions

CharlesBoyd

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh, according to that article it sounds like they're bringing back the old feature where your companions can get mad and just leave you.

Yes, I have read about that. It will be fun to play if one have to be careful what the character do.

I can see Vette leave if the character do something really evil for example.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

**contains minor spoilers for companion choice for warrior, you have been warned**

Question 1:

will the companions new/old gain new abileties to their original skill trees/roles?

Question 2:

Will we ever gain the abiletiy to have more than 1 companion deployed at a time like in KOTOR 1 and 2?

Question 3:

will our choices (mostly dark and light in this case) affect our companions? lets say i made jaesa dark will she keep on beeing dark or can i turn her back etc?

Question 4:

will my light/dark side choices for my companion affect their preformance in any way? lets say my jaesa is light will her healing powers be light side too or will they be dark? (animation wise)

**contains minor spoilers for companion choice for warrior, you have been warned**

Question 1:

will the companions new/old gain new abileties to their original skill trees/roles?

Question 2:

Will we ever gain the abiletiy to have more than 1 companion deployed at a time like in KOTOR 1 and 2?

Question 3:

will our choices (mostly dark and light in this case) affect our companions? lets say i made jaesa dark will she keep on beeing dark or can i turn her back etc?

Question 4:

will my light/dark side choices for my companion affect their preformance in any way? lets say my jaesa is light will her healing powers be light side too or will they be dark? (animation wise)

This was not the companion Q&A thread you were looking for.

one question i have is like i know u all introduced the same sex relationships in Shadow of Revan will u be able to do that in KOTFE like for my bounty hunter i coulldnt romance cuz i was a male would i be able to romance him or others in this one or it will be the same like the original chapters?:)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I was wondering if Bioware are going to offer passes regarding some companion characters. For example, I stay away from garnering Valor and things like that, wouldn't it be better to add an easier alternate method or buy-able passes regarding some companions?