(APAC) <Corvus> Republic and <Korvus> Empire Recruitment Thread

Pandoras_Jar

:sy_republic: Republic Corvus|Imperial Korvus :sy_empire:

Social/Casual Cross Faction Asia Pacific Guild (NZ/AUS/Asia/US)

We also sometimes play Destiny on PS4 (Clan: Korvus) and Star Wars Battlefront on the PS4.

We are always happy to recruit all players whether veteran or noob!

~ Official Guild Facebook Page ~

We are a long standing, cross-faction social/casual APAC PvE/PvP Guild whose has always been about enjoying all aspects of the game in a social, friendly environment. We've been around since the Dalborra server days (March 2012). We're always happy to except new and experienced players into our guild family from all regions but are active predominantly around NZ/AEST peak times.

~ We offer some PvE content, occasional PvP, guild lottery and raffle competitions and the odd Conquest ~

- Time most active: anywhere around 5pm NZ/3pm AEST – 11pm NZ/9pm AEST.

- We have a Guild Flagship, fully unlocked, on both factions and the Yavin Stronghold, fully unlocked, on both factions.

- We use TeamSpeak for voice communication.

PvE Content

We have scheduled casual SM operations runs on both factions. Occasionally we may do spontaneous runs. This is a big reason why we highly encourage active use of TS. Gear isn't an issue for SM Operations so all are welcome.

Casual Operations Times

Imperial - Wednesday 11pm NZ / 9pm AEST / 7pm AWST / 4am PST

Republic - Sunday 8:30pm NZ / 6:30pm AEST / 4:30pm AWST / 1:30am PST

Either Faction - Friday 6pm NZ / 4pm AEST / 2pm AWST / Thursday 11pm PST

Either Faction - Saturday 3pm NZ / 1pm AEST / 10am AWST / Friday 8pm PST

Progression Raiding:

We have one full progression team at the moment that's going through all the HM Operations at the moment on Imperial side. We are looking at the possibility of forming a second team.

While we will always remain a socially minded guild we do offer progression raiding for those interested in doing more challenging content. We are seeking people interested in progression raiding in a social, friendly, relaxed environment who are committed and continuously looking to improve and perform to the best of their ability. Of course in order to to progress there are certain requirements for being a part of Progression.

- The use of TeamSpeak3 is compulsory, no mic is needed but is preferred.

- The use of StarParse is compulsory.

- Preferably a knowledge of or a willingness of learn other specs of your class.

- Have a high raid awareness (ie. understanding other roles in the raid, be quick thinking, quick to learn and quick to understand mechanics and most importantly the ability to listen).

Since February 2016 we have cleared:

- TFB HM

- S&V HM

- DF HM

Next we'll be doing NIM TFB (just to test ourselves) and DP HM.

Recruiting Status for Raiding:

- We are in need of sub healers for May as our current healers will be away. Ideally 220 geared. We could also used some Ranged DPS or Tank subs.

Raid Times

Monday - 9:30pm NZ / 7:30pm AEST / 5:30pm AWST / 2:30am PST

Thursday - 8:30pm NZ / 6:30pm AEST / 4:30pm AWST / 1:30am PST

Please note we do not tolerate elitist attitudes and we will not hesitate to boot you progression raiding if you do not fit into our guild philosophy/environment. We have had great success progressing through content in a friendly, social environment and we have maintained this environment for a long time. We raid to have fun not to stress!

PvP Content

Quite a few of our members love to PvP sometimes but don't take it super seriously we just play it for the fun and the lols. It's more of a social, spontaneous thing for us. We're happy to teach anyone new or starting out in PvP the basics.. Hang out with us on TeamSpeak if you're keen to group for PvP. :)

We do have scheduled PvP Nights. The bracket and faction we play in depends on what people feel like on the night. Typically we play on Imperial side.

PvP Night Times

Tuesday (anytime from around) - 6pm NZ / 4pm AEDT / 1pm AWST / Monday 9pm PST

Guild Flagships/Conquests

We don't take Conquests seriously, we just encourage our members to get their weekly personal rewards. We do have a flagship on both factions. However, we do hold once every couple of months a Guild Conquest Week where we do go hard out on conquests and attempt to place in the top 10.

Interested in joining us? Here's how you can contact us:

- Check out our Facebook Page! Anyone is welcome to like our Facebook page to get a sense of our guild environment or simply to keep updated with our events and shenanigans.

- Do a /who search for Corvus or Korvus and whisper anyone in the guild in game and ask to speak to someone with a Master of Arms Rank or higher.

- You can fill in an application form on our Guild Website*. It's just a couple of simple questions not a job interview.

- If you wish to contact an Officer [Knight Commander] directly about the guild or for an invite please whisper or send an in game mail to Kai'sarin (Imp) or Moonstorm (Rep) [GM - Lord Commander].

*Note out guild website isn't accessible for those not registered (that's why we now have a Facebook page). We will not accept any application to our guild website unless you have joined the guild in game and you've made contact with someone in the guild.

The only requirements for joining the guild are to have TeamSpeak and to register/fill in application form on our Guild Website.

If you have any questions about the guild feel free to ask us. :)

Edited by Pandoras_Jar

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are currently forming progression teams for HM DF and DP on both factions. Our Imperial team is full, tentatively, but we still have open spots on Republic side. These will run on the weekends (APAC times). We are happy to have newer players join us for these. Please contact me if you wish to know what the requirements are for being eligible to participate or if you have additional questions. :)

Happy to take on any other active players looking for a casual social APAC guild who does a bit of PvE and PvP. :)

• 4 weeks later...

We are still recruiting!

We successfully held our Guild Two Year Anniversary Event on Voss. Which started out as a scavenger hunt and then turned into some Open World PvP at the Shrine of Healing. Everyone who came enjoyed themselves. We hold similar events involving Open World PvP on a (almost) monthly basis. Next one is scheduled for ANZAC day.

We have a recently formed an Imperial Progression Operations team which runs on Saturday 7pm AEDT/9pm NZ/12am PST. We have a spot or 2 tentatively open (currently filled by subs who can't raid weekly) for DPS (at least on of them a Sorcerer, Mercenary or Operative preferred who's willing to swap to heals if needed). Must be able to commit weekly to raiding at the set time. Spots are semi open/flexible because we have people already in the team who can swap to different characters or roles. But basically we need reliable people who are able to commit to the group. So if you're interested contact us! We're just starting out with our progression though... So consider us noobs :p

We could use some ops interested people on Republic side as well... So we can have a team their as well.

But yeah anyone is welcome to join us. :)

(P.S. Would love to have someone to hang out and PvP with so I'm less lonely doing my PvP dailies so PM me if you see me on haha :p)

We are recruiting social active players to join us! We have an Imp HM progression team who just cleared the first boss of HM DF on their second night of raiding... So we're like totally ultra pro and ****. :p

If you're like me and don't like PVE you can always hang out with me (Xami/Xmai) and PvP! :D

The guild is forming in ESO as well. :)

So if your looking for a fun guild to hang with, come check us out! We're small crew at the moment so we could use a boost to our numbers. :)

Edited by Pandoras_Jar

• 3 weeks later...
We are now set up in [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Wildstar Beta[/COLOR] on the server Nexus! Just on Dominion side for now (Korvus). So if you've pre-ordered or got a beta key and are looking for some APAC players to hang with, then we can accommodate you! More details on what aspects of Wildstar we'll be prioritising on and such will be posted soon. For now most are just starting to get a feel for Wildstar. So come join us. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Our guild is growing in numbers and we'd like to have you join us too. :)

We're getting excited for Wildstar and the Galactic Strongholds Expansion! We've been working together as a guild to save up to get a guild flagship for both factions.

There has never been a better time to join us! :)

hello xami

i am now looking for IMP side guild to join and look like your guild is perfect for me

iam now looking to have

- PVP guild that run and grp together ( if you have teamspeak is better)

- doing casual ops

- and want to see what is planet conquest all about

so my alt need to new guild for this please hit me in game name christian-troys and i will join your guild

Edited by KumbayaGOD
adding

hello xami

i am now looking for IMP side guild to join and look like your guild is perfect for me

iam now looking to have

- PVP guild that run and grp together ( if you have teamspeak is better)

- doing casual ops

- and want to see what is planet conquest all about

so my alt need to new guild for this please hit me in game name christian-troys and i will join your guild

Hey Christian :)

We do fit what you want in a guild except we use Vent lol... I'll keep an eye out for you in game or you might find me on one of my alts. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumping up !

Always looking for new members. Always great to talk to people. Don't forget that we are a social guild and willing to help anyway possible....

/whoKorvus in-game and whisper anyone online. May get forwarded to someone who can inv,or you'll get one within the minute... :)

Don't be shy.! Come have a chat...

• 2 weeks later...

We're always looking for and happy to accept any sociable player's looking for a guild. :)

We already have the funds for a Guild Flagship for both faction's and we're making preparation's for conquests.

So if your looking for a social guild who will actively participate in Conquests as well as some Operation's and PvP feel free to come check us out. :)

Welcome to all our new members so far =)

We are still welcoming players of any class, level or experience.

Keep in mind we are a casual/social sort of guild, life exists outside of SW:ToR for a lot of us. We don't care about topping tables, killing stuff first or how shiny ones gear is - so long as we have fun in what we are doing be it feeding the trolls, pvp or pve.

See you in game ^_^

We are recruiting new members to join us for conquests! We will have a flagship on each faction on day one of 2.9!

We are also open to smaller guilds who may not have the numbers or resources to merge with us.

We enjoy and participate in all aspects of the game as well so if you're looking for a social/casual guild to hang out with then come try us out!

• 5 weeks later...

Well this is awkward...

Haven't updated this shizzle for a while so figured it would be a good idea. So here's the TLDR version of the OP cause I'm a nice person thing:

'We are always recruiting sociable players! Come pew pew and hack **** for lolz!'

Yay! So that was nice and simple..

So anyway if you're sick of grinding for FLUFF come check us out. We do everything.. sometimes.. for lolz :)

Oh P.S. our Progression team is FULL. Hell even I don't have a spot cause I'm wayyy too scrub for that ****.

G'day!

I am fairly new to SWTOR and currently looking for a nice bunch of people to hang out with and you lot are it :p

Here are my reasons:

1) APAC - I live in NZ so it makes sense to join a guild that close to my Time Zone.

2) Your emphasis on being SOCIAL - A social guild is a great place to make new friends and learn the game too. I don't like dramas. I have enough of that at work.

3) Voicechat - I can't imagine not using it in a game. In the past, I would decline any guilds who require any form of voice chat. I couldn't figure out what the all the fuss was about. I decided to give it a try. All I can say is that there is no better way for a group of people to communicate and bond.

List of my current toons:

Wolfé - Marauder - 21

Brísco - Mercenary - 21

Ashér - Sage - 22

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

ps. You can call me Dax, which is my Legacy name

Just like Dax I am an APAC player and also in NZ :)

I have mumble but can certainly dl TS.

I have been playing since not long after launch and have a number of characters on both sides but mainly I play on/prefer the Imperial side :csw_vader:

When it comes to group play I do enjoy running dailies, flashpoints and Ops from the classics to DF/DP (I do not enjoy pvp though). Clearing the content is something I would like to do but I'm not uptight to the point I get mad and rage quit if things go wrong ... I would much rather chill and have fun getting there with like minded people then get mad and not getting there.

I have one of two tanks and a couple of 55 DPS I could bring with me on the Imperial side. The DPS are more than ready for HM progression but the tanks suffer from the monkey at the keyboard :D .. not to say I couldn't become proficient with practice though.

Thanks for your time :D