Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

Good to see that there is a little more information on this but like some have said in other posts, it would have been much easier (assuming) to have had a mass email go out giving you a date you would actually be able to log in.

I dunno, but I feel it would help to have a little more information. I entered in my code on 23 Jul after the initial preorder on 21 Jul so it makes me wonder when/if i'll receive that happy email today. Heck wouldnt a more simple range of dates help out the community a little bit more but preface it that this will also be subject to server load balancing and such?

Jesus didn't you read what he said? or do you just not understand?

That information isn't AVAILABLE because they're releasing waves as they get performance metrics from the server loads.

You're asking them to magically know how the servers are going to perform and when they'll be comfortable adding huge numbers of new people.

Do you not comprehend this? Or are you just one of those people who never defrags and has 4 inches of toolbars on his IE window?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To, er, quote myself:

Sorry folks - we can't be more specific.

Can you at least tell us that the people who ordered beyond July. Say the middle of Aug and on people should check back tomorrow.

I don't think it's going out on a limb to say someone who ordered in late Aug, Sep, Oct won't be in today. However, I'm sure some will be stubborn enough to sit here unless officially told otherwise.

Yea I hate it when those elitists at the Sizzler get seated before me just because they were there before I showed up! Jerks!

A lot of people in the UK were legitimately screwed out of using their codes early on due to an issue with distribution. A fair few people have decent reason to get irritated about this.

This. :)

Dear Mr. Reid,

Sorry you should go into politics.

Saying nothing with so many words.

I can not understand why you can´t write an email saying "Kwich" you are on position 54.312 on the preorderlist.

The plan is:

Wave 1 at 1 Pm GMT (first 10.000 players)

Wave 2 planned at 2:30 pm GMT (next 10.000 players)

etc.

Then I could at least get an estimate when the earliest time would be I can go in.

I have wasted already 3 hrs of my life refreshing the client, twitter and my email account.

Have you ever waited on the telephone? This is worse! I can hear my guildmates chatting on TS which makes everything even "better".

Everything I could circumwent if I knew when to expect I could join.

VERY, very, disappointing.

Br,

Kwich

Jesus didn't you read what he said? or do you just not understand?

That information isn't AVAILABLE because they're releasing waves as they get performance metrics from the server loads.

You're asking them to magically know how the servers are going to perform and when they'll be comfortable adding huge numbers of new people.

Do you not comprehend this? Or are you just one of those people who never defrags and has 4 inches of toolbars on his IE window?

Well wasent this all tested on beta and it was working correctly?

Its going to be a a day per month.

July = 13TH

Aug = 14TH

Sept = 15TH

Oct = 16TH

Nov = 17TH

Dec = 18th

Go figure why they moved the early access ahead 2 days because anyone who bought the game in December would get almost no early game access.

Of course BW are never going to admit or confirm this kind of timing even if it would save them grief of people constantly loading the launcher / refreshing the page every hour.

My friend is online he pre-order 2/12 i thing all is just random..

My original pre-order code was entered at ~4am on July 21. I should be playing right now. However a glitch somewhere on your end deactivated the code and support wasn't able to reactivate it. I had to enter a new pre-order code, which I did on July 29th.

Long story short, I've lost 4 hours of early access and counting. I will keep this post updated throughout the day.

Edited by Asgorath_

Help me anyone..

It says when I log in on my account here at the website that I first must text in my product regestration code and I did but it says that I must redeem before I redeem a game card! I bought the digital download which means that I should have a 30 days subscription card at least, but it says I haven't! If I try to use the code more times, it says it's already used! Help please!!!