'The Dantooine Incursion' Game Update 5.10.3!

DanielSteed

• Dev Post

Hello everyone!

Game Update 5.10.3 ‘The Dantooine Incursion’ has been announced! With this update we will be introducing a new recurring in-game event that will take place on the new planet Dantooine. In the future there will be a more in-depth article explaining how the in-game event will work, the rewards, and specifics involving Dantooine itself. The announcement article can be found here: https://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20190404

Was my very first thread here alluding to this reveal or was I just making a dumb joke? Who knows. :rak_03:

Edited by EricMusco

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was my very first thread here alluding to this reveal or was I just making a dumb joke? Who knows. :rak_03:

Why not both? :p Ah, I'm only making a dumb joke of my own. :)

Thanks very much for the news of this update. It's a planet many of us have hoped would be added. I wonder if Lana and Theron will have any special comments on the pirates considering old memories of Rishi hijinks! :D

Oh no...now I have to read between the lines with everything you write >.<

I am, however, looking forward to you suggesting you need to Kash a check some day ;)

Goddamit Dan! :p

But for real there better be a PvP component to this Event (since Gree got butchered, RIP).

(Btw I hope there's going to be more at the SWCC Cantina then just details about this event...)

The Nova Blades, well i'll crush them, again. :rolleyes:

I just hope i'll be able to take Theron with me for this and not get a lame "i need to meet some contacts" excuse this time... That could be funny if he has something to say about them

Like the planet, like the idea but:

Why limited like relics of gree. Why not make it there all the time. Of course I like to know how they will rotate a planet. If they are just going to rotate the event, then great so we can visit the planet anytime but from what what is said at the top it seems to say limited time.

Edit: And make sure the planet is purple! It was purple in SWG so it better be purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Edited by casirabit

Like the planet, like the idea but:

Why limited like relics of gree. Why not make it there all the time. Of course I like to know how they will rotate a planet. If they are just going to rotate the event, then great so we can visit the planet anytime but from what what is said at the top it seems to say limited time.

I'm hoping it's just the event to which the description "limited time" applies and we can visit the planet anytime we like. Even if there are no quests outside the event, there might still be stuff like exploration achievements to pursue.

Edited by Estelindis

I'm hoping it's just the event to which the description "limited time" applies and we can visit the planet anytime we like. Even if there are no quests outside the event, There might still be stuff like exploration achievements to pursue.

That would be fine with me. Just one other thing it damn well better be purple like it was on SWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...4M7v5fJAUO3tM:

Edited by casirabit

Two questions/requests for you.

1, Since this is pirate themed, could you please, pretty please, take this opportunity to upgrade Paxton by giving him gear slots so we can change his clothes (and do the same for Nico!) I'm rather salty that the ladies (Shae, Ranos & Hexid] can all change outfits, but the lads can't.

2. Could we get a loose timeline? Approximately when will we get 5.10.2, 5.10.3 and 6.0? Will there be more 10.x updates before 6.0?

Will it reflect any of our prior pirate grinding on Rishi?

Indeed. The Nova Blades should already be fearing me and my (stolen) Howling Tempest Gang. And what about my gang of freed former pirate slaves doing my bidding? Also Kai Zykken needs to make an appearance because Pirates. I wonder whether there will be any alluding to our previous encounters with them?

Two questions/requests for you.

1, Since this is pirate themed, could you please, pretty please, take this opportunity to upgrade Paxton by giving him gear slots so we can change his clothes (and do the same for Nico!) I'm rather salty that the ladies (Shae, Ranos & Hexid] can all change outfits, but the lads can't.

At the very least, give us the ability to remove Paxton's helm! I don't think they will alter Nico due to the hat-pulled over-eyes look he has going to make him look "shady"; that might be difficult to alter.

A new event, after ... how many years?! Most games bring out at least two new events each year. :sul_tongue:

I hope there is a good story that is not over after 15 minutes. And that the planet is big with many quests and stuffs to reveal.

If we don't see a similar views from KOTOR and TSL, I will cry. They wrecked Revan and the Exile's stories, but I really want to have some callbacks. Like lore with Juhani the Matales and the Sandrals, etc... I am so thrilled I can't express my happiness. Makes turning 35 fun.:D

Not only are we getting a new planet, but it's Dantooine! I'm hyped. Thanks for the announcement, Dan. :)

It's an event, a planet event, so fingers crossed, it'll be like the gree & Rakghoul event, an ops, and a few missions around the planet/area, and not the Bounty event, which is one thing