Streaming GSF

Drakkolich

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys I know I haven't been streaming much and I wanted to explain to everyone who follows on this thread why.

As most of you know that watch the stream last October I started playing a game called Dice Masters. I've been really into it getting really competitive.

This last weekend was the National Championships for the Dicemasters so for the last few weeks I've been practicing like crazy and working with my team of friends to come up with a deck/strategy to bring to the Nationals.

Over the weekend there were 2 Qualifers and the Nationals.

I managed to win both Qualifers! (Top 4 Qualified for Nationals, I played in both because there were huge prizes to had)

For the Nationals itself we had kept our decks secret. I had designed a brand new idea and my teammates helped me refine it a little bit. Let's just say we surprised quite a few people.

My team and I managed to not only make it to the top 8 but afterwards we placed 1st, 2nd and 3rd all playing the exact same deck! The only players to knock us out were each other.

Sadly I didn't win the whole thing my teammate beat me in the Finals so I got 2nd place.

All in all it was a crazy weekend and my teammates and I couldn't be happier.

Thanks for being patient with me on the lack of GSF streams, hopefully now that the madness of Nationals is over I'll have more time to stream. :)

• 6 months later...

Hey guys if anyone is interested in watching a 5 month rusty drunken GSF ace try to get queue's at 2:30am/play games feel free to click the link in my signature. I'm going to give a go tonight should be fun, drop by and say hi!

Edit: Wow could not believe the turnout tonight thank you so much to everyone who came to hand out and fly. Basically leaving myself this message in hopes I remember how much fun I had tonight. Thanks again!!!!1One

Edited by Drakkolich

Hey guys if anyone is interested in watching a 5 month rusty drunken GSF ace try to get queue's at 2:30am/play games feel free to click the link in my signature. I'm going to give a go tonight should be fun, drop by and say hi!

Had a lot of fun doing it! Thanks for coming back!

Streams going up shortly feel free to come play/chat with me in the GSF Discord.

Edit: All done for tonight. Had an absolute blast though will definitely be back. Kao'cera was giving me some great fights!

Edited by Drakkolich

Streams up! Starting a new character tonight. Doing something a little different, I'm making a Strike fighter only character for the stream since so many people seem to like watching me play Strikes.

I'll be leveling the character in between queue's too.

Edit: All done for tonight was a really fun stream. Let me know if you guys liked this different kind of stream.

Also as a side note did you guys prefer that I was playing the ground game inbetween matches?

Edited by Drakkolich

Streams up! Starting a new character tonight. Doing something a little different, I'm making a Strike fighter only character for the stream since so many people seem to like watching me play Strikes.

I'll be leveling the character in between queue's too.

Edit: All done for tonight was a really fun stream. Let me know if you guys liked this different kind of stream.

Also as a side note did you guys prefer that I was playing the ground game inbetween matches?

I always enjoy seeing any competitive strike fighter flying. I don't get a chance to do it often.

Republic: Audson

Empire: Audson-op

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...