Maintenance: April 27, 2021

CommunityTeam

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on April 27, 2021, to deploy Game Update 6.3.

Details:

DATE: April 27, 2021

TIME: 6:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1300 - 1600 UTC)

VERSION: 6.3

Patch notes will be available on Monday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. (Though next week is a bad week for me. Finals and final papers due next week so not much playing for me)

As a fellow university student I can relate, fortunately for me at least it falls on the day I have no class so I'll have some time to play the patch as soon as servers are up. Good luck on your exams!

Thank you. (Though next week is a bad week for me. Finals and final papers due next week so not much playing for me)

Best of luck to ya !!

Always fun trying to do papers (for me at least ) ... then add to that finals !! Stir well for the next 5 to 7 days let simmer for the next TWO days (aka crash and rest period) ... and you'll be just fine !! ;)

Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on April 27, 2021, to deploy Game Update 6.3.

Details:

DATE: April 27, 2021

TIME: 6:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1300 - 1600 UTC)

VERSION: 6.3

Patch notes will be available on Monday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Looks like I need to drag a few characters through what's there now before the update !!

Ditto. I've only bothered to get one past SoV.

I did two, but decided to wait with the rest until we can skip it at some point - unless it will get fixed to normal story mode level. Then I could do all my toons. If the new flashpoint requires me to have SoV storyline done, I guess I won't be doing that one either.

Best of luck to ya !!

Always fun trying to do papers (for me at least ) ... then add to that finals !! Stir well for the next 5 to 7 days let simmer for the next TWO days (aka crash and rest period) ... and you'll be just fine !! ;)

Thanks. Not too worried about the final as it is dealing with legal writing and citations. The paper in advanced tort law is what I am worried about.

Can't wait to see the Enclave on Dantooine.

>>Lost Island and Kaon Under Siege have returned to the Activity Finder in Veteran Mode starting at level 50

Yay! I love to play those FPs more even though I can imagine the wipe party lol

>>Made the following balance adjustments to the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint Solo-Story and Solo mode:

Reduced damage of Gorga Brak and Bask Sunn.

Reduced health of strong and elite enemies.

Reduced health of strong and elite enemies.

Although my 306gear toons have no problem clearing SoV... FINALLY!!!

Edited by eabevella

"The Star Fortress bosses in Veteran Mode are now correctly dropping loot."

Yay!

"Made the following balance adjustments to the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint Solo-Story and Solo mode:

Reduced health of strong and elite enemies. "

Double Yay!

lol, was waiting for someone to notice that

I don't even play PvP, but that one jumped out at me.

might aswell make it like 1.0 days, were you could be a lvl 50 player with full expertise against 1-49 lvl players lmao.

Game Update 6.3 patch notes are now available

Cool....

*The Customize Appearance tab no longer overlaps with the Character sheet.

Nice. And speaking of customization :D , Any chance for a future '10th Anniversary' type Update (and for certain players who enjoy greater SW immersion & intricacy while CRAFTING) could you please consider implementing OPTIONAL (choose to use) ideas like this---> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=989705

*Galactic Starfighter

Remote Slicing now requires line of sight and the amount of Engine Drain suffered is reduced by half.

A rare GSF fix ^ , thanks much! So for another Update soon, any chance you could please consider finally expanding GSF content overall? --> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=989175

*The Legacy Stronghold Limit has been increased to 20 (up from 15).

Awesome. So for next patch/hotfix, to help us GM's, any chance you could please re-consider also increasing the GUILD sh limit too? --> http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=974504

----------

Looking forward to Update 6.3 , thanks again. :ph_cheers:

Players without a current target no longer continually auto-target nearby friendly NPCs who are engaged in combat in Chapter VIII of Knights of the Eternal Throne.

wow what a suprice to see this is getting a fix since it took then 4 years, 4 month's and 5 day's to fix it since it has been report for the first time.

Edit: maybe its a good idea to add in the patch note's that the refer a friend link is not going to work any more after the update.

since your will for come most off the new threads that will come after the update is live that people are asking why is the refer a friend link not working any more.

Edited by Spikanor