Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a very funny threat .. so much emo about when people are able to get in on the game.. I hope there is enough role-play servers for you all out there..

If you READ the page it says "up to 5 days" it did not say 5 days ....

Well I can wait if I have to but looking at it from a point of view of early access being a gift is patently nonsense. This gift for early access has cost all of us the equivalent of £5 for early access. That is a fee not a gift you don't pay for gifts.

For those who gain access today that figure is equal to just over £20 per month. More than double the monthly subscription. For those who won't gain access for another two days that equivalent monthly figure would rise to £30, more than treble the monthly subscription.

jadajada

...naturally want to get into the game also.

Okay you have made a very poorly deal. I get my 5£ deducted from the price of the game, since I shopped around and found the cheapest place to buy it.. so my expenses all in all will be 40£ ... this is exactly the same if you buy any other online game.. so dry your emo tears and be happy when you are granted early access... since the game is first out the 20th...

whats with the no EU Servers?

so even if i do get my early access i cant play?

thats a bit crap, entered my code in july.... but some of the people i know entered way later than me and theyve already got their emails

RAGE!!! lol

There are plenty its just the status page lists them all as US.

seen people complaining about a 5 dollar scam first of all the pre-order stated that you could play up to 5 days early. release date is Dec 20 for the US and Dec 22 for Europe. So as long as you are in by that time you got what you paid for, if you get in any earlier its just an added bonus. Sorry Europe you have to wait an extra couple days, but that was also stated in the pre-order agreement, if you didn't bother to read that, its your mistake, don't be mad at EA/Bioware because you are not informed. This is probably one of the Biggest launches in gaming ever give them there due time to make sure it goes off without a hitch instead of flooding millions of players onto the servers over a 10 minute time period, so you end up with a 7 hour log in que anyway.

We all paid, and we will all get to play, be patient, i know it sucks but complaining won't make it happen faster.

Feel free to check EBay for CE of the game. Alot of people canceling because of this pro launch. Get your Darth Magus Statue.

If those nubs cancel for waiting during a BONUS to the early access.....glad to see them gone. That's just ridiculous.

But I highly doubt this is even true.

I am really looking forward to getting on early, I paid for the pre order on the first day you could, and redeemed it the same day.

I would be highly disappointed if I'm not able to get on today.

But it wound be the end of the world if I cant, ill just have to wait to after work tomorrow :)

Bubye

Worst game launch ever, how the hell are you supposed to group with your friends to level up and enjoy the game when we all start at different times?

Don't think EA realise that when advertising withing the UK and EU `early access' as a feature of pre-order and then not delivering it for everyone at the same time, they are breaking the law, particularly when they have taken £5.00 deposit for the pre-order.

Wonder how many folks will have to complain to Trading Standards as a result?

Seriously people. Quit Complaining. its going in order that you pre-ordered. Not what you ordered. Chill out and be patient. Even if its one day before, be glad you got in early

No they aren't. There's people that pre-ordered significantly later that are already given access. I don't care when I get in, but I do feel cheated when they promise that they will use one methodology for determining access and then apparently use something utterly different. If they said from the start that it would be random then I wouldn't care, but promising people to do them "in order" and then giving access to someone who ordered in December over someone who ordered in July is abhorrent.

Its gonna be like Terra Nova, wave 6 is the one that go bad....

Now someone's gonna make a Terra Nova MMORPG. Instead of a companion you pick a sick relative or girlfriend or child or lover who you are coerced into doing all your bad missions for.

At this point, I'll be a sixer if I can get in today.

I understand very well why they are staggering the invites and I agree with it. But if they send out 200,000 per wave and only 30,000 log in then BW can let another 170,000 in. By the time the first 170k get home from work and school, those that filled the spot will be out of the starting areas, and may be logged out of game.

They allowed all Pre-orders in on the stress test in larger numbers than they are allowing in now. There was no major breakdowns during the stress test, and I didnt have any at all. There is no reason why those that got in on the stress test souldnt also get in today.

Well the people in my house are gonna have to starve until I get my email for access. Not going to the store for anything or even cooking. They can all go hungry for all I care. :mad:

Someone has to take the anger from this.

So you're planning to go to the store and cook *after* you get your access!? Thaaat...is an interesting plan... I'm totally packing up on food and water right now, just like when the Hurricane came. ;)

1. Beta isn't enough to test servers.

2. Early Access is new beta.

3. I didn't pay for early access, I paid for pre order.

4. Bioware managed to invent new system to avoid queues, on servers.

5. Now you have to wait in queue for game activation.

6. New system apparently fails to provide eta.

7. Pre Ordering game doesn't grant you access to early access.

8. Pre Ordering game puts you in a queue that's been there for half a year.

9. Early Access is a Gift.

10. Bioware knows how many people are in queue, how many people they let in, what days those people were let in. however they're unable to provide ETA.

11. I was an idiot for trusting bioware.

I'm not pissede because I have to wait. I'm pissed because I wasn't informed I'll have to wait, and they don't want to tell me how long I might have to wait.

K, **** bioware and tor, gonna play something on my console, ain't gonna waste any more time on this game. I've lost all my faith in company, not because they've created a crappy game, but because they've scammed me with their marketing and they don't even care about giving me proper eta.

Good. The fewer over-reacting types like you there are in the game, the better.

Edited by Darbius

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no chaos; there is harmony.

There is no death, but you won't get access today if you pre-ordered in december. Deal with it.

What about the peoples of November :rolleyes:

*ducks and covers from all the random rage* Not to happy I didnt get in right away either, but meh just have to hope all the names I like are not taken!

my question, sadly I was not able to pre order til the end of Nov.. does this mean I wont be getting in til around the 19th? Kinda silly I know! but had high hopes everyone would get in today.