Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

It's funny to watch everyone spazzing out. Soon as my phone chirps, I'll log in. For all the people who say they're getting ripped off by not being allowed in yet, understand that if the number of posts in this thread is any indication, this will be the most rabid launch of an MMO to date. We're all Star Wars geeks and we wanna play. So go jump up and down for a while in front of your Xbox Kinect and wear yourself out. :D

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So unlike what we might expect...people who registered early i.e. me the 28th of july get in after people who registered half way through august.

I have an email saying I will get in today the 13th, why am I not in yet??????????

I thought this would go in order.

I JUST WANT TO REGISTER MY CHARACTER NAMES!

Well conserdering i had my code in with 1 hr after preorder and was the very 1st person to order the CE at Gamestop this narow band of invites must be very small less than a hr after preorder started this i find hard to beleave as i know for a face a guildy is in the game and thay didnt put in the preorder code in or buy the game till 2 months ago so you will need to be a heck of alot mor clear on your intent and exactily how you will be doing it if ya tell us its random up frount yes there will be BI$%^ing but it will be better that way coz we will know the truth. All I can tell ya BW is welcome to the MMO indrustry. the more you tell us the hepper we will be and the more money you will make just keep that in mind. So just a sugesting TELL THE TRUTH.

Guys complaining about not getting in be patient, it will happen and @ the people saying the game is released the 20th... come on really? the game is released today for all intensive purposes... They are just doing a staggered launch to control the influx to the servers, the game released today, you just wont get a physical box until the 20th

Hm.... why not just give everyone who pre-ordered access at the same time? If you're trying to test the servers, why not test how they'll be doing with the real entire game population?

I was hoping to log in today just for the sake of reserving my character names... now with my luck, they'll all be taken.

Regardless of order date, we all payed the extra money for pre-order and equally deserve the early access. I was send my email last week saying early access would begin today, it didn't say it will begin for YOU some time in the next week...

Off to a very bad start with communicating to the player base and keep your word to us.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

This whole fiasco is mostly due to a lack of communication...I don't enjoy being cockteased by "EARLY ACCESS ONLY NOT REALLY LOL". Just zarking tell me if I get to play today or not, I just want an answer. -_-

And what of everyone who is having code redemption problems caused by Origin? Are we utterly screwed out of early access?

if your still having problems,,one of our guys had major issues, nothing they did would fix it, tried opening ports,uninstalling, changing passowrd, turns out it was an issue with his processor drivers, he put an old processor back into his pc and he logged in fine, not trusting this, he put the other processor back into his pc and couldnt log, very strange, and not everyone is willing to buy new components,but maybe updating your drivers,( thats the limit of my pc knowledge) or informing origin it maybe your drivers and see if they agree it may be an issue, failing that,, i have a copy of a long arse message they sent him about how to remove origin propperly before re install, message me on here or on our f,b page temple of jupiter, regards,, trees :)