Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiosity, when did they first say that some preorders would get access before others?

I paid the same preorder price as everyone else...I just think it's very poor form that some preorders are more equal than others, so to speak. :(

SORRY I WAITED TILL BLIZZCON WAS OVER TO PREORDER, This is like waiting for Santa only apparently I am less special than some other kids.

IDK the least they could do for me at this point is say "look bro, you won't get in until day x" so I can get on with my life instead of sitting at my computer staring at my e-mail like an idiot.

Sigh.

So preordering a couple of days before essentially means throwing away the money because we can only start 1 day before?

Only reason i preordered is that i found out i can't play from the 21th untill early January....

I guess i should have rather saved my money then?

Pre order doesnt cost any extra, you throw nothing away.

which one? North America, Central America, South America... Because America is a Continent, technically the whole western area is America... Canadian = Americans, Mexicans= Americans, Brazilians = Americans... US= Americans... its United States OF America.... Not United States America.... People from Egypt are in fact African...

KNOW YOUR GEOGRAPHY SIR!!!

sad but true..I blame it all on video/computer gaming...oh, my spell checker fixed your spelling errors :p

I pre-ordered on the 21st July, Registered key on the 26th July (as soon as GAME provided it) and I've not been in the first 2 waves :)

guess its mostly people who were able to register on the 21st so far.

Me to except I pre-ordered the 14th of July. I even sent a email to game on the 21st and asked when I'll get the code but no reply until the 26th :(. I even got the actual game in the mailbox today and have the game box besides me and have redeemed my CD-Key but can't play the game, right now I wished I got the actual box after I got the early game access. It's torture to see the shiny box with cd's and not be able to play! ^^ xD