Can't log into DM, World loading. Stuck on character screen

-Ashton-

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here. Was fine this morning but once again somethings gone wrong. 39 toons and can only use one...

deleted bitraider folder, reinstalled it. Made a new toon on a different server, ran the diagnostics, and again the same result. no joy.

The only thing I have not tried yet and franky wont be doing, is reinstall the entire game from scratch for no definable reason.

Edit: and to top it off the download it's supposed to be doing does not even move a sinlge 1%. Just stays at zero.

Edited by DizzyrupTor

Same problem here as well. Repair-Button on the launcher is not available, update was fully downloaded and applied, and I really don't want to reinstall the whole game again ... :-(

exactly where i am now. I cant even find the file for my ui to try to salvage that if i do have to re isntall for some dumb reason

Same here. Was fine this morning but once again somethings gone wrong. 39 toons and can only use one...

deleted bitraider folder, reinstalled it. Made a new toon on a different server, ran the diagnostics, and again the same result. no joy.

The only thing I have not tried yet and franky wont be doing, is reinstall the entire game from scratch for no definable reason.

Edit: and to top it off the download it's supposed to be doing does not even move a sinlge 1%. Just stays at zero.

I feel for you. I could only use my level 3 Sinner. plus 10 points for bioware

On DM forum I saw 1 guy stated, the he deleted bitraider, unistalled the game and reinstalled - it worked for him. I will try this myself - first time I only deleted/reintstalled the game, now I removed Bitraider via "add or remove programs", properly and downloading full game again.

Never experienced anything like that and playing for years. Just omg. WoW launched in 2005, still, after 15 years and SpeceX lauching private rockets, we have crap like this going on.

You tired both guides for the suck at 0% and switching to the non streaming launcher?

I tried both and NADA.. Still stuck at 0% loading and can only play on starter worlds...

The fact that this happens to so many makes me wonder do they even test these patches?....

I do NOT use bitraider...haven't for many years, yet I too have problems. After the long patch and hitting "play" the client went on to the loading screen. Then I drop to desktop. I've used the repair option on my 3 additional attempts but without success. The last character I used yesterday was on DM.

I don't even get as far as the server select screen before I crash. Everything was fine before this patch. What's going on?

Edited by Hoplop
typos

Okay fixed the problem, did the following from: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Troubleshooting-Guides-Info/GUIDE-Launcher-Stuck-at-0-or-100-Complete/m-p/5282877#M28

"close the launcher, right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location and delete the BitRaider folder.

Then start the launcher"

did that and now I'm back in. cooler head also helped, this thinking part is painful

I am having the same issue. I logged on earlier today, it downloaded like 2 gigs max, and then was able to get into the game. Try to replay it now, goes through the launcher fine, says its on quick play mode, thus refusing to let me go to my high level toons.

Tried the Bitraider delete method, did not fix the issue.

Edited by Shuragel