Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad:Kinda sux tho. I ordered my Collectors Edition threw the store where I live back in july but the downside on that is there was a 2-3 mth break until i got the pre-order code available so even tho. I preordered like 2 days after release I'll suffer longer wait times on pre-order status because the code was entered late. sux.

1 million jedi on the wall..... 1 million jedi, take one down pass him around 999999 jedi on the wall

999999 jedi on the wall... 999999 jedi, take one down pass him around 999998 jedi on the wall

999998 jedi on the wall......

I love it that they added a notice in the launcher so all the raging customers stop harassing CS for the "you have no active subscription" message.

This thread has been providing the most of fun for hours. Definitively worth the wait. *laughs*

I find it extremely hilarious (well, for the posts i bothered to read, thread is getting way too long.) that people rage because they dont get their FREE!!!1111oneone play time because they think they should be first in queue.

They did say "UP TO" 5 days.. this aint a right, its a gift.. stop whining and just wait in line. Youll get in eventually. Patience just seem to have gone out the window.

Think ill continue to read the thread and lol some more.. :D

And what of everyone who is having code redemption problems caused by Origin? Are we utterly screwed out of early access?

Yeah...it has my registared product in my account history...but its asking me to enter it to set up my account...but when I re enter the code it says it has already been entered.....what gives?:mad: