Kinda impossible to get silver or gold

TheOverMind-

You got to be kidding me, how exactly is Snave a benchmark for a Gold player? Are people actually this clueless and believe just because a person streams and talks bs they are good at the game?

He truely is the only player that hasn't improved over the years, he gets globaled multiple times every stream - but this is what I meant, these players are not good enough to see true skill and then they say everybody is wintrading.

You got to be kidding me, how exactly is Snave a benchmark for a Gold player? Are people actually this clueless and believe just because a person streams and talks bs they are good at the game?

He is not a bench mark or the best Operative, but you cant deny that his level is better to some (I would add a lot) players who have gold. Why does he not have it? What is his best rating Silver?

So it seems imperative because he does not cheat and plays clean and does not do any calculated que dodging.

Edited by limenutpen

Who cares, it means nothing. All 20 ranked players, with many alts, on each server, who probably server hop, are making sure they get it.

Just a bit of advice, ranked it a joke, a farce from what it used to be.....it now just a handful of players trying to make themselves look impressive.

I don't give them the time of day, not worthy of being even respected in the pvp community.

They hate me, I hate them....

Mic dropped...

Edit: if there were 100,000 players playing ranked....and u got the "gold" flair....I would have the utmost respect. That is not the case now.

Edited by Nickodemous

Who cares, it means nothing. All 20 ranked players, with many alts, on each server, who probably server hop, are making sure they get it.

Just a bit of advice, ranked it a joke, a farce from what it used to be.....it now just a handful of players trying to make themselves look impressive.

I don't give them the time of day, not worthy of being even respected in the pvp community.

They hate me, I hate them....

Mic dropped...

Edit: if there were 100,000 players playing ranked....and u got the "gold" flair....I would have the utmost respect. That is not the case now.

Why don't you just queue up and take whats rightfully yours? Not worth your time I guess :confused: truth is that you don't queue because you couldn't reach it and by not even trying you don't get confirmation on this which makes you feel less bad thinking about it.

Its more than just a handful on players, the leaderboards currently have 13596 characters on it of which 261 currently have the rating for gold, yes the win requirement is not factored in but so is the number of players that dropped below 1500 again. It should even out somewhat, which then comes down to the fact that 2% of toons on the leaderboard get gold and yes, a lot of them are shared so its about what ~60 to ~100 legacys? Of assuming the average player has one main and one alt they do solos with 7000 Legacys?

The facts are out there, you just choose to ignore them but that is why I am here for. Your point that the ranked player base is small is correct but it doesn't devalue any achievements made since you have to be Top 2% IN RANKED to get a gold. And yes, Top 2% is really really bad, Top 2% for PvE would probably someone who has killed 3 MM bosses so in a way you are right. But then it should not be a problem for you to farm us since 'ranked is a joke'.

Why don't you just queue up and take whats rightfully yours? Not worth your time I guess :confused: truth is that you don't queue because you couldn't reach it and by not even trying you don't get confirmation on this which makes you feel less bad thinking about it.

Its more than just a handful on players, the leaderboards currently have 13596 characters on it of which 261 currently have the rating for gold, yes the win requirement is not factored in but so is the number of players that dropped below 1500 again. It should even out somewhat, which then comes down to the fact that 2% of toons on the leaderboard get gold and yes, a lot of them are shared so its about what ~60 to ~100 legacys? Of assuming the average player has one main and one alt they do solos with 7000 Legacys?

The facts are out there, you just choose to ignore them but that is why I am here for. Your point that the ranked player base is small is correct but it doesn't devalue any achievements made since you have to be Top 2% IN RANKED to get a gold. And yes, Top 2% is really really bad, Top 2% for PvE would probably someone who has killed 3 MM bosses so in a way you are right. But then it should not be a problem for you to farm us since 'ranked is a joke'.

Yea but doing ranked (successfully, like winning more often than not) is already the equivalent of MM ops, so it's closer to top 4% of nim raiders. Vast majority of the pve community only does SMs just like the vast majority of pvp only does regs. Nothing wrong with being ambitionless the way most of these regstar forum warriors are, but let's not call it anything other than what it is: unwillingness to learn the game, coupled with jealousy of those who excel at it for the rewards they receive.

Also if there really were 20 ranked players as some forum warrior suggested earlier, we'd each have to have played 700 alts this season to get the number of characters on the leaderboard. Now that's dedication.

Edited by cflems