Dantooinian Culinarian respawn times nerf ?

fushnchips

Someone mentioned in chat that they camped one of them from when it was picked up (by someone else) till it spawned for them, and it was 3 hours. That's 3 hours of sitting around doing nothing, not getting any rewards, not having any fun. Not doing anything meaningfull. Doesn't sound like an achievement to me :/

this person obvsly wasnt aware of the fact that there are more than one fixed spawn point for every culinary specialty. while they were sitting there for 3 hours straight, it might have spawned atleast 3-4 times on other places and was picked up by other players till it spawned on the specific spot again.

i found all 3 remaining non event things within one hour with other people around looking for them as well, just by moving around and observing ALL possible spawn points.

this person obvsly wasnt aware of the fact that there are more than one fixed spawn point for every culinary specialty. while they were sitting there for 3 hours straight, it might have spawned atleast 3-4 times on other places and was picked up by other players till it spawned on the specific spot again.

i found all 3 remaining non event things within one hour with other people around looking for them as well, just by moving around and observing ALL possible spawn points.

I agree that camping one spot is a waste of time - I have no patience for that, however the re-spawn times are quite long which is why I tried an earlier time. Off peak is your friend for this achievement. I do wish I frapsed the animations you get when you pick up the items - the Fragile Glowshroom "high" effect is quite funny.