Spoiler Saresh.

TalonVII

Personally, I'm satisfied with just locking her up.

She'll have to watch as the Republic and the galaxy at large manage to survive without her, and even thrive without her.

For someone like Saresh, seeing that the galaxy is better off without her is probably a fate worse than death. :D

Edited by rashencyberspeed

Each to our own choices. Each players playthrough is different and personal. It's just within the personality of my SWTOR character, my Jedi Knight Guardian Violcrik to rain swift justice. Obviously not liking Saresh, she wouldn't have hesitated to cut her down. Life imprisonment was too much of a mercy after the assassination she attempted on the Commander and Empress Acina. 😂

Theron should consider himself lucky to be left alive compared to the rest who crossed Violcrik. Lol

Personally, I'm satisfied with just locking her up.

She'll have to watch as the Republic and the galaxy at large manage to survive without her, and even thrive without her.

For someone like Saresh, seeing that the galaxy is better off without her is probably a fate worse than death. :D

I thought the same thing:). Someone like her needs to have power and will try to grab it. So her being behind bars where she cannot get power at all would be a fate worse than death.

• 2 months later...
I like imprisoning her because of the super happy smile on Theron's face. Just think about it. She's in a cell on Odessen FOREVER and Theron gets to go snark at her and troll her all he wants. And I can see him doing that. He's got just enough of a vindictive streak that he'd love to kick her when she's down. Again and again until she's driven insane. XD

I like imprisoning her because of the super happy smile on Theron's face. Just think about it. She's in a cell on Odessen FOREVER and Theron gets to go snark at her and troll her all he wants. And I can see him doing that. He's got just enough of a vindictive streak that he'd love to kick her when she's down. Again and again until she's driven insane. XD

Just put Saresh's "together" speech from the Taris spaceport on infinite loop in the cell. That would be torture.

Just put Saresh's "together" speech from the Taris spaceport on infinite loop in the cell. That would be torture.

Or get a recording of her interrupted speech and play it on loop in her cell.

Each to our own. My Knight had a vendetta against Saresh since Ziost. So... she took glee in cutting her down. Plus, she was pissed about the assassination attempt.

• 3 months later...
Or get a recording of her interrupted speech and play it on loop in her cell.

Each to our own. My Knight had a vendetta against Saresh since Ziost. So... she took glee in cutting her down. Plus, she was pissed about the assassination attempt.

My Knight hated Saresh since Corellia. Saresh herself just rubbed me the wrong way after she was voted Chancellor after Janarrus' assassination. As much my Knight wanted to be *****y towards Saresh, my DS!Knight was still a Jedi, so she had to grit her teeth and be respectful. Ziost was Saresh's biggest screw. But oh boy, I never felt the sadistic glee to punch and strike her down so quickly. Without a doubt my Knight enjoyed it.

The attempted assassination angered my Knight so much and up on learning Saresh wanted to take over the Alliance, she was a walking dead woman. Screw Saresh. My Knight didn't care if she was publicly denounced by the Chancellor, what goes around comes around.

Edited by MMPRPink

Let's face it, Saresh had the makings of a tyrant all the way back on Taris when she basically threatened a bunch of workers with what amounted to Unlawful Detention unless they went back out into the Rakghoul-infested areas to 'reclaim' the planet.*

Punching Saresh is like that noble on Alderaan during the BH storyline; it doesn't matter how Light Side you are the rest of the time, you almost cannot NOT do it. It's killing her or locking her up that's the real alignment decision.

When the foreman is telling Governor Saresh (and how... arrogant is that, both of her and of the Republic, to declare her the Governor of a world that's basically unable to even be recolonised. 'Reclamation Supervisor' or similar, maybe, but 'Governor'? That's a stretch...) that he and his men are leaving while they still can and she coldly claims that they can't leave without medical authorization and those are backed up so they either sit around for six months losing time and money or they go back out and put their lives at risk.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I think it's a little unfair on the Makeb front. Republic side Makeb is my favorite side of Makeb and I'm not a fan of Saresh, but why should she care about those people?

They didn't want to be part of the Republic until they felt their lives were on the line, ignoring the Republic the whole time, only for the Rep to find out they knowingly lied.

It may be harsh, but the Republic owed them nothing and it for sure isn't a charity, even before Saresh took the lead.

Because the Republic is supposed to be the good guys, right? That means doing things without ulterior motives, because it's the right thing to do and not because you want something in return.

• 2 months later...
More than anything else, my LS SI wanted to tell her "You would have made a fine Sith." Which is actually completely sincere. My PC is a staunch Imperial loyalist who, while relatively kind about it, still wants the galaxy to be under the Empire's boot (the Eternal Empire is obviously worse), and it's a completely logical and reasonable course of action for Saresh to try to eliminate her and the Empress and seize control of the Alliance. It didn't work, but very, very few people are harder to kill than the Alliance Commander.