Season 12

LenSWTOR

i assume this is a bug, season 2 is supossed to begin in mid december

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Season 12 wasn't supposed to start today, as others have alluded to in the thread Season 12 is targeted to begin in December with 6.0.2. I am looking into why it kicked on and what happens next to ensure this Season starts as intended and that rewards from S11 are all triggered properly.

I will report back when I have more info.

-eric

Hey folks,

Season 12 wasn't supposed to start today, as others have alluded to in the thread Season 12 is targeted to begin in December with 6.0.2. I am looking into why it kicked on and what happens next to ensure this Season starts as intended and that rewards from S11 are all triggered properly.

I will report back when I have more info.

-eric

While you’re looking at this, could you possibly forward a suggestion to make Ranked tokens legacy-bound for Season 12? It would be appreciated in the Ranked community.

• Dev Post
So solo ranked poped and games are actually counting.

Can we have a confirmation elo will be reseted?

Confirmed. We are working on a quick fix today to turn the season back off. Anyone who has earned any rating from this season will see it reset before the actual season starts in December.

-eric

I love how they have real things that need to be fixed that y'all are taking a year and a day to fix but oh no ranked has a problem and it gets fixed right away. So much bs no maintenance in 2 weeks we have dailies that don't work cartel items that don't work a crafting system that is total $%^^ cuz to make 1 green we need 5 blue items that forces us to do fps' or buy off gtn Edited by stimuluspack

I love how they have real things that need to be fixed that y'all are taking a year and a day to fix but oh no ranked has a problem and it gets fixed right away. f

One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

Instead of making a feeble attempt at entitled lol conspiracy trolling, i suggest you get educated on how exactly Devs/coding actually works from a prioritization & ease-of-fix standpoint.

Good luck and have a nice day!

Edited by Nee-Elder

I love how they have real things that need to be fixed that y'all are taking a year and a day to fix but oh no ranked has a problem and it gets fixed right away. So much bs no maintenance in 2 weeks we have dailies that don't work cartel items that don't work a crafting system that is total $%^^ cuz to make 1 green we need 5 blue items that forces us to do fps' or buy off gtn

Yeah. Because Ranked Arenas/Wzs in this game have had an overwhelmingly high ratio of support compared to anything else.

• 6 months later...
I love how they have real things that need to be fixed that y'all are taking a year and a day to fix but oh no ranked has a problem and it gets fixed right away. So much bs no maintenance in 2 weeks we have dailies that don't work cartel items that don't work a crafting system that is total $%^^ cuz to make 1 green we need 5 blue items that forces us to do fps' or buy off gtn

Oh, we have to play the game, shucks.

Honestly I wish they would fix things faster, yes. But as Ranked is supposed to be the "pinnacle" pvp activity, issues must be addressed. Same with if there were bugs in NiM. Rest is honestly kind of meh atm

A few weeks ago i was having issues with PVP rewards not being issued but Rovio was pretty quick with a fix, within a few days i had my rewards and a few bonus items to make up for the trouble. I was back to slinging birds in no time.

Angry Birds 2 really is a well thought out game.