When it PTS coming back up??

MandFlurry

It can't be far off they added another patch to it over the last 12 hrs, but I would say tomorrow they like to do it just before the weekend.

Hopefully! I get more worried every day that it will release in a bad state :(

PTS being available for download is a good sign as it means we are moving into the final stages of testing! Barring any issues, we will be going live with PTS early next week.

-eric

I hope you mean stability testing is in final stages and not actual class and mechanics testing. Otherwise, what is the point of the PTS and asking for player feed back on the changes.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

PTS being available for download is a good sign as it means we are moving into the final stages of testing! Barring any issues, we will be going live with PTS early next week.

-eric

Okay, thanx Eric for the communication.

I hope you mean stability testing is in final stages and not actual class and mechanics testing. Otherwise, what is the point of the PTS and asking for player feed back on the changes.

I agree 100% it better be real testing and not just Ability stuff because 6.0 will either make or break it

-eric

Lol... When Eric said early next week what he actually means is there will be another download, he doesn't mean ti will be available for us to test it.... The same way it would be ready at the end of the previous month and we are 3 weeks after it and one week before this month's end....

I expect nothing and i'm still disappointed

No point in pre-complaining. 🙄

We'll have to wait and see. There are certain "quarrying" and "drilling" sites that we will be able to read once the PTS is downloadable.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

No point in pre-complaining. 🙄

We'll have to wait and see. There are certain "quarrying" and "drilling" sites that we will be able to read once the PTS is downloadable.

I wasn’t complaining as such, I was asking him to confirm what he meant by his statement and also pointing out to him if it’s final testing without significant possible changes available, then there’s really not much point in us giving any class feed back.

Basically, is this for us to test classes that they can change or not? I’m not going to waste my time testing classes if this is just window dressing.

If it’s just bug testing or “tweak” testing, then they should let us know in advance.

Is it playable or are we waiting on another download first?

I wonder the same thing, hmmm, it looks like they might go over and see if there is anything else they want to put on PTS before they put it back up this up-coming week.

Is it playable or are we waiting on another download first?

Only can download it won't be up till next week but when it's up with less than 2 months for release It better have more than just a few class changes for testing this isn't going down well.