Galactic Seasons Feedback

JackieKo

• Are they clear as to what you need to do to complete them?

Yes, the priority objectives I got today were pretty clear. Do daily X, do flashpoint Y, run certain worldbosses, etc.

• Could you find them quickly without having to look hard?

Sorting them by type seems to be the easiest way for me, however I would still like to bring up these objectives should be in their own window so as to make this process easier.

• Could you efficiently track their progress?

Yes.

• Do you feel the Daily Objectives are ones you can complete in 20-30 minutes?

Definitely, at least the ones I got today shouldn't take too long.

• Do you feel the Weekly Objectives are ones you can complete in 50-70 minutes?

I think so.

We have updated the reward cadence for Galactic Seasons.

• Do the current list of rewards appear appealing?
  • How do you feel regarding the cadence of rewards (when you get which rewards when)?

I think the cartel items being part of the rewards are appealing, companions isn't really something that I care considering the large quantity of companions we have in the game but its cool to have variety. The weapons look cool, armor isn't the best but its not the worst though I do dislike the helmet. The companion gifts being part of galactic seasons is also nice. As for the cadence of rewards I dislike earning a level only to earn nothing, neither in the normal track nor in the subscriber track.

We have added a secondary Galactic Seasons vendor to the Fleet.

• Does this second vendor help clarify what rewards are Seasonal and which are rotational?

Yes, definitely helps.

Catch-Up is now enabled.

• Were you able to quickly and effectively determine which Reward Levels were eligible for Catch-Up?

Yes.

• Did you utilize Catch-Up? If so, how many Reward Levels did you purchase?

I purchased a few, I had a bug where after purchasing my first level it did not removed credits from my ledger however.

[*]What are your thoughts on the current credit pricing model for Catch-Up?

I believe it its fair it increases after every purchase.

[*]Did this feature make sense to you?

Yes, I appreciate there is a way to catch up. It'll be useful on days that you are too busy. Also serves as a very useful credit sink!

[*]Any other general feedback you may have about our Catch-Up system are welcome!

Thank you for all of the valuable feedback you have provided so far!

The only thing that bothers me with this is tying cartel coins to this system, while I understand why its there and its not a deal breaker as rewards in galactic seasons are mostly cosmetic I think it should only be allowed with credits, that way you can ensure a good credit sink which this game desperately needs.

Edited by FlameYOL

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My not-very-nice feedback opinions:

I feel like I shouldn't have to give this feedback but...

- Having objective all named the same thing is bad

- The priority objectives on top right of galactic seasons panel are no longer labelled daily/weekly

- I have only a "pinned" weekly and no longer have "pinned" weeklies

- Pretty much none of the previous feedback is fixed

- Level space beyond 100 now are called 'undefined' instead of random number

Bad

- Empty levels say "Claimed" once I unlocked further which is confusing because I had not clicked the 'claim' button

- Feels confusing about how the credit cost or cartel cost is calculated. I was unsure if i should buy levels one by one or if it was cheaper to click the level I wanted to get to (credits to 54 in this case)

- Mythran Armor did not unlock in collections once fully claimed and worn.

- Keep thinking Kubazian Eye Wear is some type of cool helmet every time I see it.

- Feels less empty but still feels strange there' no real reward at 100 rank

Good

- I like the separation of items from the vendors

- I think Claim / Claimed / Cath Up / Unlock are fairly clear tho IDK if a player who never read a dev post or blog will understand why some are for credits and some are for cartel coins. Depending what day they log in it will feel a bit arbitrary. Why can I unlock to level 30? Is that a preferred thing? lol.

- Weapons / armor are legacy-bound thanks

Suggestion: Give people even a limited opportunity to influence which type of priority objectives they get. If there are two dailies and two weeklies, let people reroll one of each to their liking?

Various activities could drop nifty tokens that give the opportunity to roll active objective into something else. GSF loot crates could contain tokens allowing you to reroll active objective into a GSF one. Warzone pvp crates could have such tokens for Warzone objectives. Bosses in FPs, Ops could drop such tokens for FPs and Ops. And so on.

....Or, once this goes live, are more than two Objectives supposed to be active and yield points at any given time? Are they all supposed to be active and yield points all the time? What is the current..vision here? It is tough to say what is available and visible for testing purposes, what isn't available due to bugs etc. Once this thing goes live, do you envision everybody having loads of objectives available every day to choose from? Or do you plan to keep it restricted to four available objectives/day or what? Like..I don't know what I'm looking at or testing here.

Edited by Stradlin

Please note the calculation for purchasing multiple days via catch up is off, and it is due to it recalculating based on your new level so it is cheaper to buy day by day

Example using big figures to show: Purchase one level for 14875000 or Purchase two levels for 30275000

If you purchase the first level first, then the second level will cost 15225000 rather than the 15400000 you'd expect from above, because it's counting the 175k for being 1 level closer as you bought the previous level.

Note:

I have done 4 Dailies to figure out which you are supposed to do and none of them gave me any points for the day:

Ones done:

P.O. Priorty-Killed 75 on Corscuant

P.O. Critical-Need 6 (only 5 needed) dailies on Onderon

P.O. Neutralization -Killed 75 on Onderon

P.O. Heroics-3 Alderaan Heroics done

In all those no points and I know one is the only one required but I was not receiving any points so I kept doing them to see if I was able to find the right one. Nope.

Started with 435 Points before doing them

Ended with 435 Points after so no points were awarded at all.

Galactic Season Tab

Can you plz add Toggle Galactic Season Tab? instead of having find nad use the mini arrow, it should have option to use key toggle just like every other Tab key. you can one for Log in rewards too if you wnat while yoru at it.

ie Toggle Crew skilll Pane, Guild Pane, Inventory, Mission Log, Skill Pane, World Map Pane, Ability, Charcter Pane, etc etc, you get the idea

We have updated Priority Objectives. With the update to them:

Are they clear as to what you need to do to complete them?

Yes, once I click on them to read the description - all are called Daily or Weekly objective, nothing more

Could you find them quickly without having to look hard?

nay, I still think, those objectives need their own tab

Could you efficiently track their progress?

YES, now it is the way it should be... (apart from the fact, that no Daily Objective counted)

Do you feel the Daily Objectives are ones you can complete in 20-30 minutes?

yes

Do you feel the Weekly Objectives are ones you can complete in 50-70 minutes?

haven't tried those (had PvP or Starfighter to choose from...)

Any general feedback you may have regarding the Priority Objectives and the update are welcome.

honestly, I think we should be able to complete more than 2 daily objectives per day. I am thinking of players who won't be doing any weekly, so they miss out on 24 GS-points per week with no chance to make up for that (apart from paying for it which seems "unfair")

Do the current list of rewards appear appealing?

ok'ish, those bronze cartel market weapon/mount/armor packs should be silver

How do you feel regarding the cadence of rewards (when you get which rewards when)?

still way to few! Every level should yield a reward. And there should be way more TOKENS!

Does this second vendor help clarify what rewards are Seasonal and which are rotational?

much better now! One question though, will ALL items always rotate on the non-seasonal vendor?

Catch-Up is now enabled.

Were you able to quickly and effectively determine which Reward Levels were eligible for Catch-Up?

yes, no problem

Did you utilize Catch-Up? If so, how many Reward Levels did you purchase?

yes, as many as I could (up to 54 I think - mostly because doing the Daily Objectives didn't count towards the GS-points)

What are your thoughts on the current credit pricing model for Catch-Up?

It seems fair

Did this feature make sense to you?

Yes

Any other general feedback you may have about our Catch-Up system are welcome!

seems a good idea in general - though I think that "catching up" should be possible as well with playing the game (aka more Daily Objectives to gather GSPs) - otherwise it feels like you are kinda punished when you go on vacation or are sick and have to pay your way up instead of being able to play more in advance...

Edited by Dekibra

Priority Objectives. With the update to them:

Are they clear as to what you need to do to complete them?

Once clicked on, yes. Like others, I don't like that they're in the conquest list.

Could you find them quickly without having to look hard?

I suppose, since I already know where they are. As others have said, hovertext or other explanations should be added to the seasons menu. SWTOR in-game signposting for legacy content is poor as-is, and this is new content. Players should not have to go to dev posts to figure out how part of the game is supposed to work.

Could you efficiently track their progress?

I have no daily objectives. My first weekly objective was GSF matches, which didn't seem likely. My refreshed objective was World Bosses, and PTS pop on fleet & Odessen was low yesterday evening, so I didn't attempt to make a group and find out how it tracked.

Do you feel the Daily Objectives are ones you can complete in 20-30 minutes?

As of the latest update, I no longer have ANY pinned daily objectives, and therefore cannot earn points by completing them. The time estimate for the ones in the list seems correct.

Do you feel the Weekly Objectives are ones you can complete in 50-70 minutes?

Sure.

Any general feedback you may have regarding the Priority Objectives and the update are welcome.

1.) Last patch, I had (2) pinned Daily POs, and NO pinned Weekly POs. This patch, I have (1) pinned Weekly PO, and NO pinned Daily POs. I'll have to make use of the catch-up system if I want to earn any measurable points this week.

2.) The "sun and circle" trackers/buttons are no longer labeled, and the lower one no longer functions as a button.

3.) I like that there's a "refresh" button for the weekly PO, HOWEVER, it currently doesn't refresh until after you have closed and reopened the menu. There is no indicator from clicking the button (sound, popup, menu change, etc) that anything has changed until the entire menu has been closed and reopened.

Do the current list of rewards appear appealing?

I suppose? Problem is, I have no idea what some of these things are, since there is no hover description or means of preview. It's all one big claim/unlock button. Is that a companion gift? Is it BOP? BOL? There's simply no way of knowing. Additionally, I understand that we're trying to maintain some level of exclusivity for rewards, but given that there are both cycling and non-cycling rewards, is the token stinginess necessary? I'm trying to understand the thought process.

How do you feel regarding the cadence of rewards (when you get which rewards when)?

See above.

Does this second vendor help clarify what rewards are Seasonal and which are rotational?

Yes.

Catch-Up is now enabled.

Were you able to quickly and effectively determine which Reward Levels were eligible for Catch-Up?

Yes.

Yes, but only a couple levels to see how it works. Since I have no daily objectives, I plan to just unlock as many levels as I can later.

I'm not completely sure what the calculation is supposed to be. I suppose it makes sense that it gets more expensive as time goes on?

Did this feature make sense to you?

Yes.

Any other general feedback you may have about our Catch-Up system are welcome!

I may add to this later. Spent more time in the flashpoint last night than on Seasons, tbh.

Well today is improvement over yesterday, which I guess means some of my issues were caused by the unusual update time more so than the update being borked.

So today I logged in, and I could have sworn that kill 75 on the Capital Worlds was a pinned objective, so I started with that. When I later checked it was no longer pinned. So I don't know what happened there. I did not get points for completing it. However in its place, I had complete 6 Black Hole dailies. I completed that one and I did get points. However the tracker for completed dailies on the Galactic Seasons tab did not show a mark indicating that I had completed a task. I don't know whether those marks are being depreciated or if it just got bugged up. Oh yeah I bought another catch up level today. I suppose that might have been between when I first checked my pinned tasks and when they changed?

General thoughts now that my interface is not all borked up. The pinned tasks still are not quite working right. I now have two weeklies pinned, but only one daily (two step forward, one step back!). Unless the plan now is to have only one daily each day...which seems like a bad idea unless the point total for dailies are going up.

Also, if the weeklies are showing all of the available ones, I'm kind of iffy on there being only four now. Doesn't really seem like a good variety when we are getting half of them every week. I could have sworn there used to be more.

Were you able to find the Galactic Seasons page?

• Yes

Were you able to locate your Galactic Seasons Priority Objectives in the Galactic Seasons screen?

• Yes

In the Conquest screen there is a list of tentative Daily and Weekly Priority Objectives. These are all denoted as "PO: Name". What feedback do you have regarding the current list of objectives?

• FAR too many of them require groups and in general are not desirable content for my play style. Having such a small selection is going to leave me unable to complete a season.

How do you feel about the cadence and points offered in GS?

• Not good at all. Given how undesirable some of the activities are for my play style (I abhor things like GSF, PvP, and OPs), the points do not come in fast enough to complete all 100 ranks in 150 days. It wouldn't be close, even as a subscriber.

What other general feedback would you would like to tell us?

• The small number of available priority objectives just doesn't feel good. If I want to do mostly solo activities with the occasional flashpoint with a friend, as I play now, I don't feel like I could ever get what I want out of this system.
  • The number of tokens seems too low for the available limited time seasonal rewards. It costs 12 to collect all the new legacy weapons, yet we only get 14. If the 2 strongholds go back to costing tokens, like they did before, and the unique rewards/season remains around 12, it will take literal years to keep pace and that means the non-seasonal "old" content items will not be practical to ever purchase.

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes, 5

• It's far too expensive. While many of the people testing may have billions of credits laying around, I'm a fairly recently returning player with only a few million. I don't feel catch-up is for me at all given the hundreds of millions this system costs, yet the lack of sufficient solo/small-group POs means catch-up will be mandatory.

Seasons Gifts for Altuur (Kubazian Eyewear, Succulent Picolet Beetles) don't stack - not a huge deal, but it would be nice if they did.

Hair clips thru the Mithran Helmet (level 35 reward) quite alot.

Edited by Sildroni
additional info

• Are they clear as to what you need to do to complete them?
  • Could you find them quickly without having to look hard?
  • Could you efficiently track their progress?
  • Do you feel the Daily Objectives are ones you can complete in 20-30 minutes?
  • Do you feel the Weekly Objectives are ones you can complete in 50-70 minutes?
  • Any general feedback you may have regarding the Priority Objectives and the update are welcome.

- I thought the Priority objectives are clearly identified with the new circular icon (plus you can click through to them from the Galactic Seasons UI.

- I stopped doing unranked PvP after the changes and rarely bother with Starfighter. The weekly Priority Objective allows us to take part in rather that win either of these type of matches. If it stays like this, I'll be tempted back into PvP.

- The issue I have here is that some Priority Objectives are not going to be solo-player friendly. I don't do Ops so the weeks when that is an objective will exclude me from taking part and earning whatever it is we'll earn. Suggestion: add soloable Priority Objective alongside any grouped objective i.e. if the Priority Objective is say "complete X Op" there should be an alternative to this for solo players. You'll need to code it so the player can't so both the soloable one and the group one. Completing Star Fortresses might be a good alternative (but not Eternal Championship as that is not soloable to the end by all classes).

• Do the current list of rewards appear appealing?
  • How do you feel regarding the cadence of rewards (when you get which rewards when)?

• Does this second vendor help clarify what rewards are Seasonal and which are rotational?

Catch-Up is now enabled.

• Were you able to quickly and effectively determine which Reward Levels were eligible for Catch-Up?
  • Did you utilize Catch-Up? If so, how many Reward Levels did you purchase?
  • What are your thoughts on the current credit pricing model for Catch-Up?
  • Did this feature make sense to you?
  • Any other general feedback you may have about our Catch-Up system are welcome!

Thank you for all of the valuable feedback you have provided so far!

- Rewards: it was not easy to see whether some of the rewards were worth bothering with as they can't be previewed (SH decorations, armours, weapons and other items that would normally be previewable). Add the ability to preview stuff as not all the rewards are on the vendor.

Vendors: Having tow vendors (one classic/non-seasonal & one seasonal is great, however not all the seasonal rewards are on that vendor. Is this intentional? There was only one thing I wanted from the classic vendor (the Makeb Gazebo which I've been after for years). Nothing else was of interest as I already have them or they weren't appealing to me.

Catch-Up & Cost: Because I'm bonkers I bought all of the levels that I could with credits up to level 55 and if this is possible when this goes live I will probably do exactly that. Levels 56+ are currently inaccessible as they cost Cartel Coins starting at 100CC and increasing by 100 every level to 96. I won't be paying real money for any of those rewards. I suspect there will be 10000 forum threads about these costs if this goes live as is.

Edited above because I failed at proofreading!

Edited by Sarova

When I logged on and tried to find the pinned daily, it just took me all the way to the bottom (like yesterday) The weekly ones I found but not doing them (I hate pvp)

This one is not actually helping find the daily we are supposed to do for the day. This needs to be done better or if we are able to choose which daily we can do then points need to be given. I spent so much time yesterday doing the dailies and never received any points so I am not sure I even want to do it today if I am just spinning my wheels and not getting any GS points. Conquest yes but GS no

More than one person in this thread has asked for the ability to choose our dailies. I'd like to do the same.

I fear the repercussions, however, which have also been stated multiple times in this thread: overcrowding in contested overland areas where people need to quest their class stories and everything else.

People looking for the shortest line from Point A to Point B will find it. They will boast about it, therein attracting many others to follow the same line.

Soon, we'll all be doing kill fests on starter planets or whatever turns out to be the highest reward for the least amount of time put in.

Despite how we may feel about the result, myself included, Bioware was wise to randomize the GS events.

Edited by xordevoreaux

More than one person in this thread has asked for the ability to choose our dailies. I'd like to do the same.

I fear the repercussions, however, which have also been stated multiple times in this thread: overcrowding in contested overland areas where people need to quest their class stories and everything else.

People looking for the shortest line from Point A to Point B will find it. They will boast about it, therein attracting many others to follow the same line.

Soon, we'll all be doing kill fests on starter planets or whatever turns out to be the highest reward for the least amount of time put in.

Despite how we may feel about the result, myself included, Bioware was wise to randomize the GS events.

Randomization is fine - I think maybe we won't have a full list when this goes live, just the ones they've picked for us. Even with that - how many folks will have the same one(s) available? Open world and specific targets like Insectoids isn't going to support more than 5 or more. These either need to be targets inside instances or extremely generic ones. Droids, Humanoids, Beasts. With specific companions? Without companions? Without boots on?

If they stay specific - are they going to let us kill insectoids on Voss while in an Ops group?

That will not bother me (other than pvp) but they need to make sure the dailies are actually giving points. The last two days I have done all the dailies and have received no points for them so it is kind of making me aggravated with this system.

Edit: 2nd day in a row I tested all the dailies (since they were not mark so I could figure out which I was to do) and I ddi them all to test (except the pvp and GSF one-Not doing those ever) and no points were ever given so if all you are going to do is push the pvp then I am wasting my time and energy when I could actually spend it on something else.

Edited by casirabit

Randomization is fine - I think maybe we won't have a full list when this goes live, just the ones they've picked for us. Even with that - how many folks will have the same one(s) available?

Spoken like somebody who likes various rampages well:D Significant majority of daily objectives boils down to "visit various 10 year old planets and kill some stuff there" How often you recon somebody who likes GSF, or Uprisings, or Warzones, etc sees their favorite daily galactic objectives present? ...Answer completely depends on how many Objective dings they gonna have available at any given time ofc.

I think some halfway house-solution would prolly be most fun and rewarding. If there are 4 objectives/day, let players pick (as in reroll) two that they actually like.

Edited by Stradlin

I consider completing all of Black Hole a long weekly. Change my mind.

Just on Blackhole. You can do the whole of blackhole (without the 4 man heroic) in 15-20mins (depending on faction. It’s faster on Imp). Then you can solo the 4 man heroic in less than 10 mins (depending on class). 25-35mins isn’t very long. Of course it’s longer than CZ198, but it’s shorter than Section X, especially for imperials. If you do blackhole in a group, you can do it even faster.

Not sure if that changed your mind or not :D.

(I will add that I hate doing BH on republic side. I find it’s slower and doesn’t flow as well as the imperial side. Under that situation I might find it a “long weekly”)

[*]Are they clear as to what you need to do to complete them?

Yes. Much clearer than the first run.

[*]Could you find them quickly without having to look hard?

Eeehhhh. Easier, but more later.

[*]Could you efficiently track their progress?

Yes.

[*]Do you feel the Daily Objectives are ones you can complete in 20-30 minutes?

That's a relative question. It depends on the objective and/or what you're fighting. For example: If one is fighting annoying enemies like the Killiks on Alderaan in heroic areas (and their stupid constant pushing and pulling), no. If you're on lower level/early game worlds, then yeah.

I also did two daily objectives and only one counted. Even after logging out and back in it didn't change. And no I don't mean the progress bar. I'm still at 8/800 after the first objective.

[*]Do you feel the Weekly Objectives are ones you can complete in 50-70 minutes?

Same goes as above.

[*]Any general feedback you may have regarding the Priority Objectives and the update are welcome.

Separate them from the list of CQ objectives that are in the Conquest tab. The CQ list is already obscenely long. These PO need their own list, maybe even their own tab. These just add to the clutter of the CQ list.

I also feel like I have to play for a really long time to get the rewards. Now, I must also clarify that since this is on the PTS, I am not playing any of my low level alts as I would normally. However, playing on just the one for about an hour and I feel it will still take a while.

[*]Do the current list of rewards appear appealing?

Sure. I know that's not really helpful, but I can't really say. Yet I am not dissatisfied.

[*]How do you feel regarding the cadence of rewards (when you get which rewards when)?

I can't speak to this.

[*]Does this second vendor help clarify what rewards are Seasonal and which are rotational?

Yes.

Catch-Up is now enabled.

[*]Were you able to quickly and effectively determine which Reward Levels were eligible for Catch-Up?

Yes.

[*]Did you utilize Catch-Up? If so, how many Reward Levels did you purchase?

Yes, on level 1.

HOLY CRAP! Well, I'm not made of credits. So I won't be using it often.

Yes.

[*]Any other general feedback you may have about our Catch-Up system are welcome!

Uh, nothing else at this time.

[*]Are they clear as to what you need to do to complete them?

Yes.

[*]Could you find them quickly without having to look hard?

Yes.

[*]Could you efficiently track their progress?

Yes.

> The new tracking helps quite a lot, thx.

[*]Do you feel the Daily Objectives are ones you can complete in 20-30 minutes?

Yes.

> The new merged POs are quite nice as well.

[*]Do you feel the Weekly Objectives are ones you can complete in 50-70 minutes?

Yes.

> Based on their descriptions.

[*]Any general feedback you may have regarding the Priority Objectives and the update are welcome.

A few:

> This really needs to be addressed asap.

Edit: Unless this was intentional, in which case disregard.

> I think having the POs chosen for players can be seen as a bit constricting.

The first week there were lots of POs showing up by mistake but it feels it would be better to provide a handful of dailies and weeklies so players could choose the ones they wanted. I know this may go against what appears to be a little push towards making players diversify their game experience but given previous experiences here on the forums, it seems the effect will most likely be "devs forcing people to play what they want".

Also, what happens if a F2P gets the "Operation Weekly PO", wouldn't they be essentially locked out of that one? That would cost them an entire weekly, which given their limited point earnings is a lot.

Particularly, I'll play whatever but it does seem it would be better to have options rather than limits.

> I still think a separate tab for POs would be best, but the way it is now its an improvement.

[*]Do the current list of rewards appear appealing?

Kinda.

> The gifts rewards for subs few kinda "meh".; it would be more appealing for F2P than for subs who can just grab Commander Compendiums and level the comp up in a sec. Still, subs who wouldn't wish to do that would also benefit from the gifts.

Although, if giving F2P that were in the expense of taking some of their current rewards, I'd leave as is.

> The initial idea of giving "Silver Cartel Weapon Crate: Contains 1 Silver quality Cartel Market weapon from a selection of previous Cartel Market Weapons currently not available for direct purchase." was sound. It would allow for those old weapons to find their way back in the game and not be charged 1B each (usually).

It seems that was replaced for a very BAD weapons crate. I got 2 this week and all it gave me was common bronze weapons. A real let down lol. Those weapons are easily bought btw, so it feels a lot less like a reward.

Using as a filler, it would be nice but please bring back the silver ones as a true, end of season, reward.

> Everything else is pretty good :D

[*]How do you feel regarding the cadence of rewards (when you get which rewards when)?

Pretty good.

> Adding season's rewards that we previously had to buy with tokes for subs was a good call.

> Silver weapons should be back (please) *see previous reply*

> There should be a nice, juicy, end reward.

"We got to level 100 and... 1 token!?" Feels a bit anticlimactic lol

> After 100 two levels keep showing up - either 95 and 96, or 5 and 6. Confusing.

>More tokens!?? Sorry, had to say :p

> (EDIT) Nico is still not unlocking on collections. Can buy and use multiple copies on the same toon.

[*]Does this second vendor help clarify what rewards are Seasonal and which are rotational?

Yes.

> Thank you :D

[*]Were you able to quickly and effectively determine which Reward Levels were eligible for Catch-Up?

Yes.

[*]Did you utilize Catch-Up? If so, how many Reward Levels did you purchase?

Yes, levels 7-51.... *counts fingers*... making that 45 levels.

Fair pricing.

Yes.

Just something to consider.

> Is the pricing level fixed or as it is "credit skip will exponentially increase the cost of the next one", meaning it'll only increase if I use it?

Example, if I miss days 1 and 2 for some reason and get back to the game and use the "Catch-Up system" I'll have to pay x and y credits to get to day 3 and keep going. Alternatively, if I'm playing every day until day 50 and then miss two days and use the "Catch-Up system" will I pay the same amount (x and y) as I would if using for 1 and 2 or the pricing is fixed for levels 51 and 52, meaning I'd have to may (z and t)?

Basically, will I have to pay more because the level is higher or will the pricing be by use?

I do hope it is by use :)

Edited by Ekyam_Drakon

So I popped onto the server today. My pinned POs were the same as yesterday. So I still only have one daily PO and it has not changed from yesterday. So that is two bugs that need to be squashed. DIdn't really do much else since I didn't feel like rerunning Black Hole today.

I did have a thought though. Has there been much consideration as to how Adon's influence will work with alts? From what I saw in another thread, he doesn't gain influence from normal gifts. So that limits him to the season gifts...but those will only be available during this season (and any possible future reruns). And I don't think it is practical to stockpile the gifts since I believe it takes 20+ gold gifts (aka more than you can buy with tokens) to get him to 50. So we'll basically just be stuck with a single character with a level 50 Adon (unless you split up your gifts between two or more characters preventing you from getting a max level Adon). While I could probably live with only having a level 50 Adon on one character, that seems like something that could annoy a lot of people since future characters would be stuck with a level 1 Adon. Maybe add an achievement for getting him to 50 that gives you a unique gift that can be used on other characters in your legacy to boost him to 50 or something? I dunno. Just spitballing here.

My only feedback about "Galactic Seasons" is that I think the whole GS + daily rewards thing is to much fiddliness for too little purpose. I'd just as soon it wasn't implemented.

Agreed - I'd much rather see development time spent on improving what already exists while adding new story and group content (or any content that isn't just some meta 'repeat old content for a few credits or a new shiny').

Edited by DawnAskham