Double XP not working for everyone?

I'm not sure how it's supposed to work - but that's not the way it worked last week. If the quest log showed 10k XP, I'd get 20k. The reward windows showed the right (doubled) amount, but not the quest log.

maybe im mistaking it then. i may be thinking of the pending rewards panel where you actually accept the quests. that DOES show the xp rewarded (with it doubled), so maybe the quest log doesnt show the doubled xp rewards

OP, you mentioned that you usually leave Tat by 28-29 -- but when do you usually get there? 6 levels on one planet, by the time you get to Tatooine, feels like a lot of XP :o

You're familiar with the Tatooine quests now; could it be that you're doing them more efficiently, thus killing less random mobs, thus getting less XP? (Yeah, mob XP doesn't count for as much as quest XP, but...)

Dunno, just a couple of things that come to mind. :)

I usually arrive at the same level i did, and leave at the same level i did.

Thats the whole point.

Anyway, i checked today and it seems double xp IS accounted for in the descriptions of missions, but not in bonus missions.

Meaning you get what the rewards state for regular missions, but for bonus missions you get double what is stated.

If that makes any sense.

Havent played much today, i have work tomorrow so ill try after work again...